Mega Patch v2.0(where every download will be a new one)

sid_19840

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
HI

Since there has been a lot of comments that most of the dloads of mega patch v1.0 were already made one's so for the next version we decided to make a patch crew who shall make downloads exclusively for the mega patch so all the downloads shall be one's never seen before thus making the mega patch even bigger.

For now all I need is your support and cooperation,all those members who are with me and planetcricket please post in your names if you are willing to contribute for the mega patch,in any category.

Siddharth(sid_19840)

but you shouldnt make it exclusivly for the megapatch people can download it or not they shouldnt miss out on patches just to make the mega patch bigger, imho people have a choice and their choice shouldnt come with concecenes (sp?)

langerrox said:
but you shouldnt make it exclusivly for the megapatch people can download it or not they shouldnt miss out on patches just to make the mega patch bigger, imho people have a choice and their choice shouldnt come with concecenes (sp?)

I agree,but what I mean to say is that the dloads for the next version of the mega patch will not be available for dload seperately before the mega patch v2.0 is released,thus those downloading the mega patch 2.0 will not be seeing previously made dloads,later on the dloads will be available seperately as well but not before the patch itself is released.I hope you can get my point.

i dont understand, your bribing people to download the mega patch? its not personal glory:p

langerrox said:
i dont understand, your bribing people to download the mega patch? its not personal glory:p

no ure misunderstanding me,all the patches will be initially made by a patch team for the mega patch and after they are completed they can be used both for the mega patch and as seperate patches which is different frm v1.0 where we just used previously made patches,so what i mean is via the mega patch ppl will have a whole new set of stuff to dload as a whole in the mega patch or seperately choosing the dload they want.

At this moment we are looking for members interested to move forward with this idea.

Langerlox,I think it is good idea presented by Sid that Mega patch will be more worthy as people will have best available things which can be shared later on in the form of mini patches.

i still dont get it:S people shouldnt wait for a megapatch they should wait for the pathcmaker to make it, just keep the same basics get dls from the maker

hey sid,i know that there are a lot of cool AI patchers out there,u being one yourself..but it would be great if my AI patch is included as the patch for mega patch v2.0..i am willing to make a totally new patch if u are fine with giving a newbie like me a chance..

I am ready to accept anyone willing to work for the cause,also id like to add that we are not looking for only one person per category,for eg if satish has offered to help making an ai that doesnt mean that other ai patchers cant be included in the patchteam,as more the ppl lesser the effort and time taken and more the opinions.I hope you are with me in this idea.

Please dont include stupid things like pitchads,stumps in it as these increasse the size of the megapatch .These can be simply done by others (like me)at home as well.

Include faces,tv overlays,AI patches and editors.

langerrox said:
i still dont get it:S people shouldnt wait for a megapatch they should wait for the pathcmaker to make it, just keep the same basics get dls from the maker

Its basically up to the patch maker. If they want to commit to this patch they won't be releasing their patch before then. If they don't like it they won't have their patch in this mega patch.

hello, sid i am very happy to see u come up with the idea, i would have loved to conttribute, but u know I am crippled becoz of my comp, so i am looking nto the gob deeply to see if any editors can be made, ni the meanwhile if u think i canbe of any help in the making of MEgaPatch v 2.0 please pm me, otherwise all the best and know it will be a greater success thaN version 1

das,after all uve done for mega patch v1.0 I would never ask u to step down,I offer u the role of being the leader of mega patch v2.0,basically u have to keep track of the list of patchmakers,what roles they must be assigned,what all shd be included in v2.0 etc.You may accept or reject this role,its up to you.As u are unable to play c2005 the role that u had of managing the downloads and uploading them can be passed to someone else.

sid_19840 said:
I agree,but what I mean to say is that the dloads for the next version of the mega patch will not be available for dload seperately before the mega patch v2.0 is released,thus those downloading the mega patch 2.0 will not be seeing previously made dloads,later on the dloads will be available seperately as well but not before the patch itself is released.I hope you can get my point.
I thnk thats a fair call., to lend some exclusiveness to the megapatch

Users who are viewing this thread