Mega Patch v2.0(where every download will be a new one)

Thanks sid, i think i should hold on to my role, u have assigned to me.

As long as the patches are all released individually afterwards that is fine. We can't expect people to download 75mb worth of patch just to get one or two components.

sure it will be released seperately as well,u have my word,but pls post in your names those ppl who are interested in this idea and are willing to contribute in any way for it.

Sid,is there any chance that the people who are with dial up connection like me can get graphic selector and new Espn graphics as I have all the other things or can you email me these 2 things as I had already downloaded all the other stuff except this one.Looking forward to your reply.

Hero said:
Sid,is there any chance that the people who are with dial up connection like me can get graphic selector and new Espn graphics as I have all the other things or can you email me these 2 things as I had already downloaded all the other stuff except this one.Looking forward to your reply.

ya,sure,das_vicky will soon release them seperately,btw my ai patch v2.0 is out,looking for ur comments on them.

I would once again remind all interested patchers who are willing to patch for mega patch v2.0 to post in.

Can somebody please explain the procedure of installing the patch.
we have 10 .rar files (in parts), do i have to merge them into a single file
or just unrar the 10 files to 10 seperate folders.
if i extract all of them to a single folder then many files are overwritten,

kindly guide me

thanks & regards

Users who are viewing this thread