Melbourne Bitters 09/10 Team Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We want posts, so Zorax can sledge all he wants. The donkeys are about as good as, well, a bunch of donkeys really.

Juxtaposition. OMG!!!

We want posts, so Zorax can sledge all he wants. The donkeys are about as good as, well, a bunch of donkeys really.
How humiliating it must have been for you then to lose to us over and over again. If we are as good as a bunch of donkeys, what does that make your lot?

Last edited:
Juxtaposition. OMG!!!

How humiliating it must have been for you then to lose to us over and over again. If we are as good as a bunch of donkeys, what does that make your lot?
The most successful team in the history of the comp?

Zorax, how come everyone of your posts starts with "Juxtaposition. OMG!!!"?

Juxtaposition. OMG!!

The most successful team in the history of the comp?
I think our Yacht, numerous Ferraris, private Jets, luxury apartment suites and state of the art Milkshake Machines gives your answer one big 'F'...

Well if you perfer to suck on donkeys instead of beer, that's your business. I just don't think anyone else here rolls that way....
I stated (factually) that Donkeys > Bitters. You are the ones who claimed Donkeys = Donkeys and Bitters = Beer, so it is actually your opinion that Donkeys > Beer. I doubt the Pakistain Legends would disagree with that though, as long as you swap Llamas for Donkeys...

Zorax, how come everyone of your posts starts with "Juxtaposition. OMG!!!"?
I was paid to. Want a piece of the action?

Sorry guys, totally overlooked this section especially with IPL and all that. Gonna be active now, am usually busy with work etc but can find time to post so no worries.

Only 4 more days until the start of the season. Coincidently, that will be the morning (sunday morning 2am) when Australia becomes the first team (?) to qualify for the World Cup =]

Pfft, Melbourne Bitters... The ole arch rival. What a joke of a team.:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread