Melbourne Bitters Official Thread

rickyp said:
coz who ever the **** made the fixtures did a ****ing **** job..

oh wait that was me
Good work there Marko. Hopefully you can bowl better tomorrow than you have set up the fixtures. ;)
Hey, I might not even be in your team! I'm in the forths!

soz duff but im probs out for the whole season with my back, unless we play next term coz ill play those

can everyone from the bitters please have a post here now so i can see who is still active

rickyp said:
soz duff but im probs out for the whole season with my back, unless we play next term coz ill play those

can everyone from the bitters please have a post here now so i can see who is still active
Yeah, hope your back gets better mate. At least you have put in a 'back-breaking' effort into the season so far. (excuse the pun)
Looks like alot of members are losing interest in CricSim. Hope they get back on board.

Any Bitters out there who have got drunk recently? Tell us of your experiences.

yes we know aussie

i should tell ballasone that im saving my back for cricksim, that would create the biggest wtf face ever

Btw Our team has been doing well according to stats:p
We have the highest ODI score- 383/4
and also we hold the record for highest 4th innings chase. - 390/8
Plus Doughty is the best all-rounder playing - 243 runs at 48.60 avg, 9 wickets at 56.78 avg
Cheers!!

siddharth2002 said:
Plus Doughty is the best all-rounder playing - 243 runs at 48.60 avg, 9 wickets at 56.78 avg
Cheers!!
Yeah, but hopefully that average for the bowling will go down considerably mate. ;)
I'm quite proud of the batting average.

Users who are viewing this thread