Melbourne Bitters Official Thread

Excuse me sir, but I am not an all talk.

I always think before I post. And regarding the earlier post by me, sorry, I thought you were a batsman and I wrote my post that way.

And next time, please think before calling someone an all talk, I have not really posted that much to get that title!

:)

soz viral but next time you post, think about what im saying, i was calling myself all talk (as duff and all the school cricket boys will agree).

Soz for any confusion but i wasnt having a go at you in any way. I was saying that so long as no one can prove otherwise, im gonna continue to say im the best batsmen in the team

Sorry by me too!

I completely misunderstood your previous post and ended up thinking that you were calling me names!

lol honest mistake on both ends, i read your post this morn and im like wtf???? you confused me soooooo much.

CARN THE BITS HOME MATCH TODAY!!!

Yeah, we don't need fighting amoungst players in the Bitters camp do we lol.
I think our team is still growing strong. We should be shaping up for another win I think.

After that first class match I played in, I think I would like a chance in that team. Im sure Im better in 4 day matches than ODs.

rickyp said:
ill have a look at the team and their stats after this game (pretty much im just gonna kick out the non posters)
Yeah, I think that is the way to go I reckon. I guess we could always bring in some new blood as well.

Jarryd gets dropped, I finally make runs- coincidence?
mad.gif

rickyp said:
lol i think youve just been drinking his share without him here
OK everyone, but apparently the Chapel Oval is our new home ground. :cool:

I took a couple of pictures of the ground after cricket training today. Enjoy.

Attachments

• DSC00073.jpg
    DSC00073.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 13
  • DSC00069.jpg
    DSC00069.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 14

Users who are viewing this thread