Melbourne Bitters Official Thread

rickyp said:
ahhhh the chappeli.... such beauty
I hope this quenches your thirst Marko lol.

Looks like the MCG has some competition on its hands!

Attachments

• DSC00070b.jpg
    DSC00070b.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 60
Spin Switches Style​

In an exclusive interview today, the highly rated Melbourne Bitters Leg Spinner, The Spin told us that due to his current form he will be becoming a Bowling all-rounder.

He said "I'm not sure why but I am having a bad time batting. It could be my batting position, currently 7, having an adverse effect on my play. I think if they want me to play this position then concentrating on Bowling will be the best decision for the team. I am having a good time playing First Class cricket and am picking up wickets and extracting a lot of spin from the pitch. If I can transfer this to ODs, then it would be excellent."

We wish Spin, and the Bitters, the best of luck with their season. Tomorrow they play in the OD league against Pakistani Legends, their 1st OD game in over a month.

R. Swipe

ill swap it around before i sim the game... 25 and 25 is bowling allrounder last time i check... i better be right

The Spin said:
Spin Switches Style​

In an exclusive interview today, the highly rated Melbourne Bitters Leg Spinner, The Spin told us that due to his current form he will be becoming a Bowling all-rounder.

He said "I'm not sure why but I am having a bad time batting. It could be my batting position, currently 7, having an adverse effect on my play. I think if they want me to play this position then concentrating on Bowling will be the best decision for the team. I am having a good time playing First Class cricket and am picking up wickets and extracting a lot of spin from the pitch. If I can transfer this to ODs, then it would be excellent."

We wish Spin, and the Bitters, the best of luck with their season. Tomorrow they play in the OD league against Pakistani Legends, their 1st OD game in over a month.

R. Swipe
I enjoyed reading that article by R.Swipe very much Chez. Great work mate. :)
Hopefully with the change in style you will be playing in the team more often than not.

duffarama said:
I enjoyed reading that article by R.Swipe very much Chez. Great work mate. :)
Hopefully with the change in style you will be playing in the team more often than not.

Thats the idea, that and to at least do well at something, as opposed to being a mediocre all rounder

nice piece of photography duff.....
I herd playboy are offering traineeships now in photography:D
Go get em tiger :happy

The Spin said:
Thats the idea, that and to at least do well at something, as opposed to being a mediocre all rounder

good luck with the change spin :D

rabbitoh rob said:
nice piece of photography duff.....
I herd playboy are offering traineeships now in photography:D
Go get em tiger :happy
Thanks mate. If anyone doesn't know, in a few previous posts, I took photos of one of my school's ovals! :)
Nah, I'll let the professional Playboy photographers do their work. :p
And what a good job they do! :D

duffarama said:
Thanks mate. If anyone doesn't know, in a few previous posts, I took photos of one of my school's ovals! :)
Nah, I'll let the professional Playboy photographers do their work. :p
And what a good job they do! :D

Amen to that, god i love playboy :D

Users who are viewing this thread