Melbourne Bitters Official Thread

rickyp said:
lol, its coz the hacks couldnt handle the awesomeness of the chappeli!!!

Ah well, at the end of the chappelis stint i ended up with 4 broken bails... that ones for you dufty <gives duff a broken bail>
Thanks for the broken bail Marko. Not sure how we can possibly replace all of those bails. I guess we could always snap off a few twigs off some trees! :)
Muhahaha!

I hope the Bitters continue their good form. Everyone get behind us!

Good victory there, Duff gets a not out too:p. Will update the stats as usual and should see my rankings go up a bit with another not-out.:D

I'm on the Melbourne Bitters bandwagon for the season! :D
1. Named after beer
2. Being a Melbournian

Gives me heart to get behind you fellas for this year! :D

And you want to join this team next year... :rolleyes:

I think at the end of the season, all players should have to post in their teams thread to "renew their contract". If they dont then they are out. It would mean the unactive players would lose their places for active members to come in

The Spin said:

I think at the end of the season, all players should have to post in their teams thread to "renew their contract". If they dont then they are out. It would mean the unactive players would lose their places for active members to come in

I think that's a very good idea! :)

Azza! said:
1. Named after beer
2. Being a Melbournian

I am quite sure that you will definitely find a place in our team.

Azza! said:
1. Named after beer
2. Being a Melbournian

Good enough for me. Welcome aboard, hopefully we will find a spot for you as a player next year. Good win guys, I'm also upset that it was (i think) my only wicketless od match too.

Last edited:
Yeah I'd love to join the side if anybody leaves - the team looks like an alright unit!

The Spin said:

thats what we are going to do

Ive worked out why we are only 4th in the OD Table. We have only played 6. Out of the teams above us, Rockers and Warriors have played 8 and Legends have played 7. We are doing better than it appears we are

The Spin said:
Ive worked out why we are only 4th in the OD Table. We have only played 6. Out of the teams above us, Rockers and Warriors have played 8 and Legends have played 7. We are doing better than it appears we are
Yeah hopefully things will look better when we are terms with games played.

hey everyone, im steven, marks brother (rickyp)

anyway, i thought i should post here so that when a space opens i can fill it!

thanks all

stevenr1230 said:
hey everyone, im steven, marks brother (rickyp)

anyway, i thought i should post here so that when a space opens i can fill it!

thanks all
We're pretty popular, wlcome aboard steven!

i dont think we will see much from steve, he wanted to join because i showed him the newsletter, i cant see him coming back though

Users who are viewing this thread