Melbourne Bitters Official Thread

brad352 said:
I reckon we should force duff to boycott every game but let the rest of the team carry on as normal
Brad, I think you are taking it too far now. You should be fired for this! :D

rickyp said:
i recon we should boycott a game just for the fun of saying we boycotted a game
Lol! Yeah, like political turmoil. Or how about we boycott tassie_tigers team cos we cant look at his two heads (if that is over the top and mean then i will retract it immediately but everyone else is throwing stuff around right now)

Gday everyone, post here and ill take your name off this list of people who will be delisted at the end of the season, you all have until the end of the first class season to post and dont tell the people who havent posted that they have to, it will only mean that they can get away with another season of not posting.

This has nothing to do with whether you want to play at the bitters or not, its so i can see who is posting in these forums still

PS: These might not be accurate as I have just taken them from our main page.

Waiting on:
Jarryd RHB Pure Batsman Leg Spin
Lonie_from_50 RHB Pure Batsman Off Spin
Clarkey LHB Pure Batsman Slow Left Arm
Brett Lee RHB Pure Bowler Fast
Monty RHB Bowling All-rounder Leg Spin
The Mongrel RHB Pure Bowler Fast Medium

Last edited:
rickyp said:
Gday everyone, post here and ill take your name off this list of people who will be delisted at the end of the season, you all have until the end of the first class season to post and dont tell the people who havent posted that they have to, it will only mean that they can get away with another season of not posting.

PS: These might not be accurate as I have just taken them from our main page.

Waiting on:
Brad 352 LHB Pure Batsman Off spin
Jarryd RHB Pure Batsman Leg Spin
Lonie_from_50 RHB Pure Batsman Off Spin
Clarkey LHB Pure Batsman Slow Left Arm
Rabbitoh Rob LHB Pure Batsman Leg Spin
duffarama LHB Pure All-rounder RHM/Leg Spin
Squiz RHB Pure Batsman Keeper
Aussie1st RHB Pure Spin Bowler Leg Spin
Brett Lee RHB Pure Bowler Fast
aus5892 RHB Pure Bowler Fast
Monty RHB Bowling All-rounder Leg Spin
The Spin RHB Pure All-rounder Leg Spin
The Mongrel RHB Pure Bowler Fast Medium

Post ;)

I don't understand whether we post to stay on or be delisted but I will stay please.

duffarama said:
I am a proud member of the Bitters camp and I'm always active. It would be good if I stayed on board. :)
It'd also be good if you got dropped

[/post]

Im here and playing! Maybe all this arguing will make me want to leave though...

No not really!

good 4 wicket haul in that second innings by me, and good performance all around boys!

Users who are viewing this thread