Melbourne Bitters Official Thread

The Spin said:
Obviously people want to join the best team in cricsim! :p
true, true. Come on bitters, we're looking to remain undefeated in fc today/tomorrow

sorry guys, it s been a while since i ve been, on just got back from holidays and had lots of work before it (got to work twice as hard to get time off).
Good to see the bitters a still playing well, dam though i am in some scratchy form in the onedayers.... :D

Hope everyone had a safe and happy easter, and lets keep dominating the fc games

rabbitoh rob said:
sorry guys, it s been a while since i ve been, on just got back from holidays and had lots of work before it (got to work twice as hard to get time off).
Good to see the bitters a still playing well, dam though i am in some scratchy form in the onedayers.... :D

Hope everyone had a safe and happy easter, and lets keep dominating the fc games
Welcome back Rob. Atleast there is no chance of sacking you from the team now, as you have indeed returned.
You've missed a lot of screamers mate, so you'll have to catch up on the latest matches! We hope you perform well in the future mate.

rabbitoh rob said:

Cheers mate, make sure you keep throwing in your occasional double hundred here and there.:p

Duff, batting for his average again- and still only averages about 12 with the bat and 70 with the ball. Needs to be discarded.

brad352 said:
Duff, batting for his average again- and still only averages about 12 with the bat and 70 with the ball. Needs to be discarded.
I think Brad needs to be discarded. He's bagging his fellow team members too much. ;)

duffarama said:
I think Brad needs to be discarded. He's bagging his fellow team members too much. ;)
Ah, but I can do that and still make runs

duffarama said:
You are going down Chez! How dare you defy me. ;)

I hope Bitters keep the good work up.
Bit of heat going on around here, just remember, whoever is doing well with bat or ball deserves to talk all they want. I would have to be a pretty good economical guy considering that im RF not RFM or MF.

I reckon we should force duff to boycott every game but let the rest of the team carry on as normal

Users who are viewing this thread