Melbourne Bitters Official Thread

I've been really busy lately especially with my work so not much from me sadly.

good win yesterday boys, congrats to brad and aussie on great performances. Might be a good sign of future OD form!

not much support down south at melbourne these days. CARN THE BITTERS!!! I just downed a bitter long neck in honour (tasted like pure crap but oh well)

Yeah, C'mon Bitters. I'm sure people will jump back on board of that mild break between matches. If all of the team posts in this thread again, it should get our morale up.

Yeah, looking forward to tomorrow's game, come on now chaps time to pull up ur socks. Its versus Rockers again.

siddharth2002 said:
Yeah, looking forward to tomorrow's game, come on now chaps time to pull up ur socks. Its versus Rockers again.
Sid, I'm afraid you don't have any socks to pull up. Couldn't afford them I beleive! :D

siddharth2002 said:
I think we have a good spinning combo in Aussie1st and The Spin.

Nice to know mate! ;)

May I point out that I have the best FC bowling average on our team and something like 7th best in the League! I cant believe it!

you serious? better than mine?

oh well im years infront of everyone in the ratings

OFFICIAL ANNOUNCMENT

As of this instant, the Melbourne Bitters shall return to their rightful homeground, the MCG

The Chappel Oval has been a nice upgrade but we can no longer afford Xavier's rudiculous prices.

The Spin - 22.00
rickyp - 27.28

Yep, mine is better

Nice to see us returning to a proper ground!

siddharth2002 said:
I think we lost few games at the Chappeli oval.
Maybe it was because of our batsmen couldn't handle the overwhelming ammount of grass on the Chappeli's pitch. The MCG's grass has been relayed now, so all should be fine.

lol, its coz the hacks couldnt handle the awesomeness of the chappeli!!!

Ah well, at the end of the chappelis stint i ended up with 4 broken bails... that ones for you dufty <gives duff a broken bail>

Users who are viewing this thread