• zimrahil

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Kar_ind

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
R

Rangeela

thx Kar_ind ..........

I think every one deserves the same amount of votes because everyone does good give valuable time and effort to make forums exciting.

Everyone has their own speciality and thats what they presents in the forums.....

We all are as one team and OUR FORUMS RULES!!!

A

Auwais BARTHEZ

I think sonic and Rangeela are the big boys of this month.I hope to see them face to face in an over-the-net game.I think both are good fellas.

Thanx
Auwais

S

sonic

thanks auwais, you're a good chap too, there's not too many around with all these nzw imposters, but "the good will out" as they say :ph34r: thanks mate :rolleyes:

thanks
sonic

T20

Panel of Selectors
Why is sangam not there? :huh: he's done lot of work for new forums, site etc. <_<

it's tough to choose between :ritwik: , :zimrahil: and others..all in all a good team work :up:

K

killa_stiky2002

he was the one with the idea...I just posted it
I crossed checked everyone on the list by him but he never said to mention him :huh:

T20

Panel of Selectors
Ok..may be we should award him for April then :P ;)

for may, I'll vote for rangeela for his efforts in keeping the online matches going. I think these matches have become another ;) PC speciality :up:

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Originally posted by Shailesh@May 11 2003, 12:52 AM
Ok..may be we should award him for April then :P ;)

for may, I'll vote for rangeela for his efforts in keeping the online matches going. I think these matches have become another ;) PC speciality :up:
yeah I agree with that

the online stuff could have easily faded away , but rangeela has kept it going superbly. :band:

R

Rangeela

Originally posted by Auwais BARTHEZ@May 10 2003, 11:04 AM
I think sonic and Rangeela are the big boys of this month.I hope to see them face to face in an over-the-net game.I think both are good fellas.

Thanx
Auwais
Thx Auwais....

Thx shailesh and Zim , I will do my best to keep online matches going .....

The next tour is going to be a big one about 23 matches with 10 teams.... I definately like you guys to participate also

S

sonic

Rangeela this may sound a bit ambitious but wouldn't it be great if we could get a number of memebers together and develop a full test calendar between 8 teams or something. That would be great, but obviously it would take a good year probably to complete, so perhaps we should wait for cricket 2004? This is just an idea of course, but if you don't have ambition then you may as well be dead i suppose.... :rolleyes:

thanks
sonic

:band:

T20

Panel of Selectors
I'm working on a new format for online test matches..will post soon!
:band: :band: :band:

K

killa_stiky2002

Rangeela this may sound a bit ambitious but wouldn't it be great if we could get a number of memebers together and develop a full test calendar between 8 teams or something. That would be great, but obviously it would take a good year probably to complete, so perhaps we should wait for cricket 2004? This is just an idea of course, but if you don't have ambition then you may as well be dead i suppose....

Start developing now so it can be perfect by the time Cricket 2004 comes out :ice:

R

Rangeela

sonic it is a great idea ...... I can definately built up a calendar for a entire year......
I can certainly do that in month of june and july since I am off from work for 2 months,
but again I am just waiting for cricket 2004 to come out

and shailesh is working with new online test format which will come soon so we will wait and see ....

keep the ideas coming and we can definately get together and work on it

ritwikgames

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Sonic, that test calendar thing is a good idea. I am sure we can try and perfect it until Cricket 2004 comes out.
Shailesh, I am curious about this new format you talk about, could you give us a few more hints on that ?

Regards,
Ritwik :ice:

U

UnderTaker

Originally posted by sonic@May 11 2003, 05:39 PM
Rangeela this may sound a bit ambitious but wouldn't it be great if we could get a number of memebers together and develop a full test calendar between 8 teams or something. That would be great, but obviously it would take a good year probably to complete, so perhaps we should wait for cricket 2004? This is just an idea of course, but if you don't have ambition then you may as well be dead i suppose.... :rolleyes:

thanks
sonic

:band:
man!.. thats a good idea.. i had such a plan in my mind when we started the online gameplay... but thought that it 'd be difficult to play... now i think with shailesh's new method it is possible...

by scheduling a calendar we can make sure that there will be no lack of participants...'coz we can assign diferent members for each match in the calendar... there is no need for a member to continnue with a particular team for the whole season... that 'll keep the season go on smoothly... :up:

and.... hopw that all will help sooperate with the forthcoming tournie...means we need 10 teams there...!

Users who are viewing this thread