Members info thread - Post about yourself here!

Yo welcome to the forum the young one. First thing i noticed is that you are great with forums. You know where to post your Grammar:p is great and you should have a great time here.

Dislikes: The French, People who think Cricket is Boring and a old mans sport & Inzamam Ul Haq

You are not going to get on with me. Why don't u like Inzi. Ya i will get on with you

Screen ID: Skateboarder
aka: Lee
Favourite Sports: Cricket, football, tennis
Likes: Test Matches, warm weather, independence, Only Fools & Horses
Dislikes: cold weather, sand, chavs, Shahid Afridi
Likely to end up as a: person who works with IT

Screen ID: nuffa
aka: nufail
Favourite Sports: Cricket, football, rugby, basketball
Likes: SRI LANKA, Cricket, books, films(bollywood & hollywood), watching tv :watchtv
Dislikes: bossy members
Likely to end up as a: dunno. still doing my A/L's in maths stream :working . Hoping 2 enter da university.

screen ID: Milo_LCCC
aka: milo :)
Favourite sports: football,cricket and rugby
dislikes: people who are arrogant
likely to end up as a: dunno as im also only 15

Screen ID: cricketwicket
A.K.A: SPW?! and Sean
Favourite Sports: Cricket, Football and Rugby
Likes: The best cricket and football team in the world, England. Chillin' with my mates and playing cricket on and off the pitch. BWFC
Dislikes: school, the Germans and the French. i also h8 MANCHESTER UNITED FC!!Scum!!
Likely to end up as a: Well I want to become a Pro Cricketer, but I am only 11!

Last edited:
Screen ID:treva
aka:Jack
Favourite Sports:Cricket,Football,Snooker
Likes:Planet Cricket,Watching England Win,Winnign myself in any sport :p watching T.V!
Dislikes:Losing,Watching England Lose,Getting out for a duck,Most vegetables
Likely to end up as a:Sports coach/Teacher or actor

Screen ID: DJ Ager
aka: Frodo, Athers
Favourite Sports: Cricket(best), Football, Tennis, Rugby, Badminton, Athletics, Basketball, Ice Hockey
Likes: Wales, Gloucestershire, Swindon Town, Parminder Nagra, Monty Python, Rock music(Muse, Franz Ferdinand, Keane, Coldplay), supporting the underdogs, good comedy(tv or film), modern World history(its interesting)
Dislikes: Chavs, Little Britian, American and British foreign policy, ITV and American news, England football fans, Gangster rap, people who dis rock music, Cricket haters
Likely to end up as a: Teacher, Journalist, Lawyer, IT guy

Last edited:
New dislike: that Golf advert as it currently shouts down my music as I type this

DJ can you post a picture of that advert from the bottom of that page because i dont see anything related to golf..

Users who are viewing this thread