Members info thread - Post about yourself here!

haha I was thinking the same thing.

Test matches are like sex for 5 days. What can be better!?

Geez, gettin into it a bit young aren't we? Can't you just wait 2 days? You're so impatient! :noway

14 is alright, but 13 and 363 days... No way!

You dislike Test matches? That is blasphemous! Explain yourself!

haha I was thinking the same thing.

Test matches are like sex for 5 days. What can be better!?

Ok.

About the whole test match saga.

Everyone has there own priorities, and I personally love watching/Attending Twenty20 games, I do like going to Lancashire 50 over games, and I like watching the England games. But I really can't stand test matches.

I am a young fan (only 17) and I would personally go to a ground and have a result in 3 hours than having a bore draw in the 4th/5th day.

I personally love crash, bang, wallop, however, the only test match I can watch is the England v Aus ashes series, but with the England v NZ Test match, I didn't watch one live. I watched the highlights on Channel 5.

Lancashire v Sussex is going to be shown on Sky sports soon (the 4 day game) and I will be watching it, (but not all of it)

I really can't explain it any better. I just dislike how long it goes on for in 4/5 day games.

Oh, @ Feelin Blue? What can be better? Lancashire thrashing Derbyshire by 9 wickets within 3 hours. :)

I am an even younger fan, 15 years old, and to me there is nothing like the nuances of Test match cricket, the way you can go to school and come home to watch a game, the immense skill it requires, the voices of Test Match Special. Wonderful.

You don't get any of that in Twenty20. It is over in a flash, that's not in my taste. I am sure as you get older you will come round to real cricket.

I am an even younger fan, 15 years old, and to me there is nothing like the nuances of Test match cricket, the way you can go to school and come home to watch a game, the immense skill it requires, the voices of Test Match Special. Wonderful.

You don't get any of that in Twenty20. It is over in a flash, that's not in my taste. I am sure as you get older you will come round to real cricket.

I share the same opinions as you, and I'm only 13 lol. Test cricket is pure class. I love getting home from school, getting a snack and something to drink then lay on the couch watching test cricket.

Well as I sais before, everyone has there own preferences, and I will always be a Twenty20 and OD fan. I will (hopefully) not go to 4 day cricket.

I share the same opinions as you, and I'm only 13 lol. Test cricket is pure class. I love getting home from school, getting a snack and something to drink then lay on the couch watching test cricket.
haha when theres a nice series on i usually go home at lunch or something to go and watch it

See, I am different, like last night, I would rather go to college, come home, have some dinner, chill for a bit, then about 3ish, start getting down to OT, get to the weatherspoons at about 4 then, have a decent meal till about 5ish, then walk down, have a couple of beers at the cricket and home after another victory.

Oh and its setee not couch. :cool:

Here Here! I don't mind 20/20's but love Tests, love coming home from school getting something eat and drink and plonking down, and I'm 12

Users who are viewing this thread