Members

Hanging in there, despite being on a losing streak.

I'd still be happy in your posision, I've been losing members at every update since week two of this season, thank goodness I'm on my way to relegation.

I'd still be happy in your posision, I've been losing members at every update since week two of this season, thank goodness I'm on my way to relegation.

Thats weird, im on my way to relegation due to things beyond my control (taking over a team with 4 losses) and im still gaining members

you started off with happy morale griffo... and you probably kept winning, so you wont lost members..

I honestly dont know what div im in, and i honestly dont know how to check

I would truly love someone to challenge the leader in my group... i just want to see him lose!!! He beat me by 277 runs today... i played him in my first game and lost by 310

I honestly dont know what div im in, and i honestly dont know how to check

I would truly love someone to challenge the leader in my group... i just want to see him lose!!! He beat me by 277 runs today... i played him in my first game and lost by 310

Go to Club -> Pavilion and look beside one day league for your division.

#6 in V.238, what does that mean???

V is the level of your division and 238 is the division number.

In each country there is one top level division, four 2nd level divisions, sixteen 3rd divisions and so on in multiples of four.

14 more

Club Members: 788

Next update I'll be over 800 quite the recovery for me after being below 400 at the start of the season.

Just looking at the leader of my comp i didnt think i was that low

Apparently i just came to know abt this:

the number of members joining depends not only on members confidence, but also on the number of members you have :p

if you have a large number of members, then less people join...

And the Division. In Div III, I won everything but got 4 members per week max. In Div II, I lost most of my matches, but when they did join, I'd still get 2-3. If I had won everything, I would have gotten like 8.

when you joined div 2 you had happy members confidence...

Users who are viewing this thread