Members

Geez isn't 13 out of 14 wins enough? My members confidence has dropped down 2 levels since my one and only loss. With another loss pending my members increase looks like it'll be well below 10.

The reason is cause you are in a such a low league. In a low league, you need to win a lot to keep them happy, a small loss makes them quite mad. In a higher league (Where I was) you could win 3 out of 14 games and still have 2 members join...

Oh I see, well it's a sacrifice that needed to be made. Less members for the rest of this season for more members next season.

BTW what do you have to do to keep 20 members coming per an update? I was on that early in the season didn't lose a game but my members numbers kept decreasing.

Only got 9 this week.
Sponsors' confidence: ecstatic
Club Members: 811
Members confidence: joyous

13 more for me.

I've won 9 out of my last 11 matches and I'm not getting any more than 13 members. :(
Club Members: 843
Members confidence: over the moon

Sheesh, Syl. That sucks!

BTW what do you have to do to keep 20 members coming per an update? I was on that early in the season didn't lose a game but my members numbers kept decreasing.

I also get around 12-14 after matches these days. And here is mine,

Club Members: 1324

My team's current status,

Club Members: 1368

Club Members: 909

I will try to have a upgarde when i will reach 950 :)

I hate this reset of confidence... It should be carried over from previous season:cool:

Sponsors' confidence: happy
Club Members: 1390
Members confidence: happy

Users who are viewing this thread