Merry Christmas Planet Cricket!

Premium as in it costs more for an LED screen than a comparable LCD or Plasma one.

That's what he meant? Here I thought you have to pay extra to get it to convert to LED orsomething. Kinda like how you pay for cell phones or insurance or w/e. Nvm idk what I am talking about.

I had to explain it to the simple mind of McLovin :p

Yea I think they do but everyone's moving to LEDs now. Plasma screens do have some benefits but I wouldn't buy one.

Merry Christmas everyone, it's now only two hours (and five minutes) until Christmas Day here in New Zealand! :wave

Yes Merry Christmas to everyone. It's surprisingly cold down here :/

Haha I warned you. I actually wasn't expecting it to be this cold though :( It was exactly the same last year, hot leading up till Christmas then cold and windy on Christmas.

Anyway Merry Christmas, even though all I'm waiting for is New Years :-D

It's quite a big change from Auckland. I'm wearing a sweatshirt all day.

I don't think it helps that my Uncle owns a fish and chips shop and that I just sit out the back all day near the huge fridges

I've already got my big Christmas present lol So there's nothing really exciting about tomorrow.

Merry Christmas everyone.

CG, it's only 9:47am on the 24th in the Uk, still a whole day ahead before christmas.

Merry Christmas everyone!
I'll be enjoying myself heartily from the Christmas eve (that is today) to the Boxing day.

Users who are viewing this thread