Michael Jackson is Dead

• Thread starter Deleted member 11215
  • Start date
Michael jackson wasn't a whacko, or a pervert. He just wasn't strong enough to fight back against all those retarded accusations. Anyone who saw the memorial today can easily say he wasn't a bad father either.

^^ no, he was strong enough. he could blow those retards away. but he didnt. because he didnt give a shizz about what they thought of him. because he thought his real fans would believe him. but he didnt know that some of them were stupid enough to believe those crap.

i mean come on, if it was your son (talking to the people who thinks Mj did those BS) was abused would you go to Mj and say, give me some money and i will take off the case?? NOO! you would get his arse to the court and ask for punishment and crap

^^ no, he was strong enough. he could blow those retards away. but he didnt. because he didnt give a shizz about what they thought of him. because he thought his real fans would believe him. but he didnt know that some of them were stupid enough to believe those crap.

i mean come on, if it was your son (talking to the people who thinks Mj did those BS) was abused would you go to Mj and say, give me some money and i will take off the case?? NOO! you would get his arse to the court and ask for punishment and crap

I get what your saying and everything but there are some people in the World that would take 15 million and just shut up.

Btw his Memorial service was freckin huge, couldn't believe it.

there are some people in the World that would take 15 million and just shut up.

but b/c Mj didnt do it, he didnt give him any money, he said ok B***H lets go to court. and he was not guilty. but if people still believe in those crap..then i just feel sorry for them.

and Memorial wasnt as big as the Media was saying it would be. they were saying max 75, if not 1 mill. but it was less then 50.

LA dont have money to host this. so the governer was going around and asking people to chip in with a busket :p. i think the family should pay for it. b/c i know for sure his dad is gona eat up all the money Mj left behind and the concert tickets money! its shame how he was talking about his up coming crap when they asked him about Mj!

What were you, MacLovin? His personal assistant, his confidant, his psychiatrist? Sure, he was messed up and that was his father's fault, but I'm tired of people like you spouting nonsense about his inner-most thoughts and feelings and why he did this and the reason he did that when really you know nothing about him.

Personally, I think he touched kids. I don't know if it was sexual or just because he associated himself too much with them because his own childhood was so screwed up. What I do know is that he isn't the only worldwide star to have a messed up childhood. Missy Elliott, for example, had a physically abusive father and was sexually assaulted daily by an older cousin.

Michael Jackson was screwed up but he's not the only one. His stardom and childhood experience doesn't excuse his accused actions. I'm not sure whether he did or didn't - the claims were made but he won - but I don't pretend I know exactly what he was thinking.

I was just going through this thread and I found some really bad posts. Some people are just trying to crack jokes out of this which is really a big shame for them. To those people who are thinking of cracking jokes on this event or Michael's death please remember that you are not even the dust of Michael's shoes.

I don't want to quote exact posts as I don't want to exploit that person. Please at least pay some respect to the God of Pop Music.

I am really sorry if anyone feels that my words are harsh but I cannot control my emotions as I always followed him from childhood.

One this is sure that there won't be any other Elvis Aaron and Michael Jackson in future.

If you want you could pay him a tribute by some of your words here
Michael Jackson | Michael Jackson Memorial | Share Your Memories | Michael Jackson Video and Michael Jackson Music

I know we can't post links rather than FFTW but I think this will be useful here.

What were you, MacLovin? His personal assistant, his confidant, his psychiatrist?

thats the 2nd time you said that, so my replay to you would be just go fliping check what i told you LAST time. find something new to say...

What were you, MacLovin? His personal assistant, his confidant, his psychiatrist?

^^ read the 1st line of my post, smart arse or pie..w/e you prefer

[edit]

Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNUfIuOXLLE
watch this vid. pretty cool

You said this. Way to make a retort...

good to see you have some brain..now go read the 1st line of that post...

and those are common sense, you dont have to be his assistant, confidant, psychiatrist to believe that he didnt abouse a kid. you can believe what you want i dont care..but that doesnt mean you disrepsect what I believe... did i tell why and how you are soo sure that he touched that kid? are you his daddy or something? no i didnt, you know why? b/c i dont give a ████ about what you believe...i know what I believe

The difference between you and me is I didn't say everything as if it was a matter of fact and I described my own opinions not his.

he could blow those retards away. but he didnt. because he didnt give a shizz about what they thought of him. because he thought his real fans would believe him. but he didnt know that some of them were stupid enough to believe those crap.

How do you know that? You're just making it up.

I think he touched kids because he admitted sleeping with children in the same bed. That's completely inappropriate. He was also accused several times of molestation.

just watch his interview with Martin Basheer. If that was anyone else, we would have locked him up a long time ago

How do you know that? You're just making it up.

I think he touched kids because he admitted sleeping with children in the same bed. That's completely inappropriate. He was also accused several times of molestation.

why would i make things up? every one who isnt stupid knows what i said. every one whos not dumb knows those. i am not the only one who thinks he didnt do it..

and you are one of those dumb people! he never said he slept with them! he said "there is nothing wrong with sharing your bed with kids" then he said he never slept with them in the same bed! he slept on the floor or other rooms. but the media said he slept with them in the same bed. and dumb people actully believed it. and i am NOT just MAKING crap up. they been showing his interview on TV 24/7 and i bet you could find them on youtube too. you guys read into it way too much; 'nothing wrong with sharing your bed with kids'.

and this 7th grader the other day was making fun of that quote. acting all retarded, making immature jokes. unless you are one of those middle school stupid kids too, then i should just stop arguing with you.

and its not like they proved he 'touched' kids. he was judged not guilty. so i dont buy it. but people like you still thinks he did and its your choice.

and every thing i posted isnt made up. its what i watched, what i have read, what i have heard, what every one knows, what every one believes (except few like YOU). there is nothing in it for me. why would i go make things up. idk what kinda logic you had behind that. show the immatureness. are you a 7th grader too?

He says, plainly, it's OK to share a bed with children.

Skip to 55 seconds.

OJ Simpson was acquitted of murder charges yet everyone knows he did it. If he wasn't such a huge star, he would have been locked up as would have Michael Jackson.

Last edited by a moderator:
why would i make things up? every one who isnt stupid knows what i said. every one whos not dumb knows those. i am not the only one who thinks he didnt do it..

and you are one of those dumb people! he never said he slept with them! he said "there is nothing wrong with sharing your bed with kids" then he said he never slept with them in the same bed! he slept on the floor or other rooms. but the media said he slept with them in the same bed. and dumb people actully believed it. and i am NOT just MAKING crap up. they been showing his interview on TV 24/7 and i bet you could find them on youtube too. you guys read into it way too much; 'nothing wrong with sharing your bed with kids'.

and this 7th grader the other day was making fun of that quote. acting all retarded, making immature jokes. unless you are one of those middle school stupid kids too, then i should just stop arguing with you.

and its not like they proved he 'touched' kids. he was judged not guilty. so i dont buy it. but people like you still thinks he did and its your choice.

and every thing i posted isnt made up. its what i watched, what i have read, what i have heard, what every one knows, what every one believes (except few like YOU). there is nothing in it for me. why would i go make things up. idk what kinda logic you had behind that. show the immatureness. are you a 7th grader too?

Lol, were you married to him or something. You're getting so worked up and repeating yourself so often it's unbelievable.

Users who are viewing this thread