Michael Jackson is Dead

• Thread starter Deleted member 11215
  • Start date
His dad's pretty stink. He sounded like he treated his family like dirt and know he is trying to promote himself after Mike's death.

I just have to laugh at how people are claiming about the kid coming out white and what not.

I mean, I never pursued Biology, but even my syllabus till year 10 covered this. Chromosomes exist in pairs, and one is dominant over the other. Even if both the parents are black, a kid can come out white, if the both the non-dominant chromosomes are inherited by a kid.

Basic Bio!

Kshitiz_Indian added 2 Minutes and 37 Seconds later...

The internet users are so dumb

MJ and Elvis are alive afterall
He said that Michael would make a rock comeback. 'nuff said. Some people are idiots yeah as you say.

Chromosomes exist in pairs, and one is dominant over the other. Even if both the parents are black, a kid can come out white, if the both the non-dominant chromosomes are inherited by a kid.

Skin colour is determined by Melanin (which exists in chromosomes, just like every other strand of DNA we have). I think by "dominant chromosomes" you meant genes?

The lower levels of melanin you have, the "whiter" you are.

Michael Jackson's lady friend did not carry a "non-dominant white chromosome", whatever the hell that is. She did carry a white skin colour melanin (meaning she had a low level of it) though, but the chances of her having a baby with a black man, and the baby having completely "white" facial features and also white skin is around 0. In most cases, the baby is quite dark (not as dark as the father though) - on the odd occasion it has a "tan" look. EVEN if it manages to fluke having white skin (which I don't buy for a second) it would still have "black" facial features as Hooper said, and Jackson's kids didn't have this.

Whilst it is true recessive GENES can be carried through on the rare occasion in eyes, that is; a blue eyed mother and a brown eyed father can have a blue eyed child (even though brown is more dominant). In skin, it's very different. Add to the mix that Jackson's ancestry would be black for generations, and generations...

In short; It's no bloody surprise the kids aren't biologically his! :p

Last edited:
Still doesn't mean he can't have cared for them. After all, it don't matter if you're black or white!

Skin colour is determined by Melanin (which exists in chromosomes, just like every other strand of DNA we have). I think by "dominant chromosomes" you meant genes?

The lower levels of melanin you have, the "whiter" you are.

Michael Jackson's lady friend did not carry a "non-dominant white chromosome", whatever the hell that is. She did carry a white skin colour melanin (meaning she had a low level of it) though, but the chances of her having a baby with a black man, and the baby having completely "white" facial features and also white skin is around 0. In most cases, the baby is quite dark (not as dark as the father though) - on the odd occasion it has a "tan" look. EVEN if it manages to fluke having white skin (which I don't buy for a second) it would still have "black" facial features as Hooper said, and Jackson's kids didn't have this.

Whilst it is true recessive GENES can be carried through on the rare occasion in eyes, that is; a blue eyed mother and a brown eyed father can have a blue eyed child (even though brown is more dominant). In skin, it's very different. Add to the mix that Jackson's ancestry would be black for generations, and generations...

In short; It's no bloody surprise the kids aren't biologically his! :p
I always thought that chromosome pairs formed genes? :p Well my bio isn't that good after all I should've mentioned it in that post.

But whatever it was called, genes or chromosomes, I'm positive that Mendel[or whoever that guy was]'s theory claimed that such once in while things do happen, with two recessive traits coming together and somehow appearing.

Either way, I wasn't insisting that the kids are biologically his own or not, I have no idea nad no will to inquire / discuss about that.

Your as whacky as Jacko, CDM. Show us a picture of you, you probably have a fake nose. Cover up that inbred disease you have.

The defining voice of our generation, Michael will be sorely missed but his music will live on through the ages.

I think everyone knows by now CDM is very fat and ugly. As harsh as that sounds it is the truth. Hence no photographic evidence of him this must be it.

Either that or he's pale pimply little kid.

I think everyone knows by now CDM is very fat and ugly. As harsh as that sounds it is the truth. Hence no photographic evidence of him this must be it.

Either that or he's pale pimply little kid.

Quoted for lulz.

Users who are viewing this thread