Michael Jackson is Dead

• Thread starter Deleted member 11215
  • Start date
Leaving all the controversies aside, Jackson was one of the greatest singer since Elvis Presley. Just take a look at Shane warne, no matter what he has done in his personnel life, he is still the greatest Leg Spinner in the history of Cricket and nothing can deny that. Similarly dont say shitee bout Jackson when neither you know him personally nor the allegations were ever proved in court.

I also feel the balcony incident was an innocent mistake, but a very stupid one at that. Watch Jackson's face when he dangles his son over the balcony, he's innocently trying to show his fans a glimpse of his child. He didn't do it because he was mad or anything

Concur completely.

Debbie Rowe says Michael Jackson's children 'not his'

Of course the kids weren't really his! HE IS BLACK GODDAMMIT! How can your kids turn out fully white when your black? Gee. And Deb also claims they never had sex or anything and that the marriage was just a sham. Wacko Jacko stories, keep em rolling in. ;)

That happened to someone I know. He's black, she's white and the kid came out: white.

That happened to someone I know. He's black, she's white and the kid came out: white.
The kid would of had black facial features or something, no way it could come out completely Caucasian...Unless she was rooting the milkman.

The LA Coroner said that wasn't true.

MasterBlaster76 added 1 Minutes and 8 Seconds later...

The kid would of had black facial features or something, no way it could come out completely Caucasian...Unless she was rooting the milkman.

Yeah, I get what you mean, but his skintone was so white, it was surprising. He has got 'black' facial features.

usally black and white couple have brown looking child not completly white, nor black.

NEVER actually. all the kids at my school with black and white parents are brown looking...not white nor black ...

just watched it on TV, they showed secret room in "neatherland". it was full of toys, cartoons, kids movies, game system to everyy thing. his stairways were stacked with dolls. why he did all that? because he childhood was a nightmare, he never had a happychild hood. so he was trying to make sure that other kids get theirs. and one a****le dad tries to blackmail him trys to get some money, media makes up some crap and some of you guys still think he was a child molester. even though he was proved not guilty.

they also showed how he took care of his kids. (and those kids arnt even his) and he gave them breakfast to dinner, read them bedtime stories to everything. he did his best as a dad! so stop saying he was a bad dad!

and about plastice surgeries, he did those because (other then getting burned and having skin diseases) his family abused him when he was a child, he hated them, so he didnt wanna look any thing like them. he went black to white. they made fun of his nose, he effing changed his nose. thats his way of fighting back "see bleatch! look at me now, you can say crap and i can just go and change myself"

and about plastice surgeries, he did those because (other then getting burned and having skin diseases) his family abused him when he was a child, he hated them, so he didnt wanna look any thing like them. he went black to white. they made fun of his nose, he effing changed his nose. thats his way of fighting back "see bleatch! look at me now, you can say crap and i can just go and change myself"

That's where someone is meant to step in and send him to theorapy etc etc to release his anger in other ways.

usally black and white couple have brown looking child not completly white, nor black.

NEVER actually. all the kids at my school with black and white parents are brown looking...not white nor black ...

I know, that's why we were so surprised when he popped out white!

just watched it on TV, they showed secret room in "neatherland". it was full of toys, cartoons, kids movies, game system to everyy thing. his stairways were stacked with dolls. why he did all that? because he childhood was a nightmare, he never had a happychild hood. so he was trying to make sure that other kids get theirs. and one a****le dad tries to blackmail him trys to get some money, media makes up some crap and some of you guys still think he was a child molester. even though he was proved not guilty.

they also showed how he took care of his kids. (and those kids arnt even his) and he gave them breakfast to dinner, read them bedtime stories to everything. he did his best as a dad! so stop saying he was a bad dad!

You must be the greatest psychologist ever to know exactly what was going through his mind without ever meeting him.

Last edited:
^^ read the 1st line of my post, smart arse or pie..w/e you prefer

[edit]

Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNUfIuOXLLE
watch this vid. pretty cool

Users who are viewing this thread