Michael Jackson is Dead

• Thread starter Deleted member 11215
  • Start date
Everyone knows what you get with Frankie Boyle. I don't know why some of you are acting surprised; I think it's brilliant. I hate it when people in the media act as if we should treat dead celecbrities as wholier than thou. The same think happened when Jade Goody kicked the bucket; everyone left right and centre would slag her off daily but then all of a sudden she dies and it's like OMFG HOW WONDERFUL A HUMAN BEING WAS SHE?! It just reaks of hypocrisy and I hate it.

I didn't. I was sad she died, because a) she's a human being and b) she died of cancer, which is what claimed my Dad, but I never went from thinking she was a racist (whatever) to being some kind of glowing angel. And now, they want to make a damned musical about her. Why? What did she ever do? Big Brother: wow. The Biggest Waste Of Air Time In The History Of Television.

Dear oh dear, one of my favourite outspoken comedians making himself comes across as a twat. Michael Jackson, I'll say it again, was cleared of all charges relating to child molestation! The man had no childhood, and what did resemble one was ridden with being abused by his father. That's why he bought Neverland, so he could live his childhood in his adulthood. It was risky inviting children to the place, but it wasn't as if he forced their parents to let them go there. It was claimed he slept in the same bed as a minor, but I believe this was disproved as well, in fact he slept on the floor while the child was in his bed. On the radio a photographer who worked with him on a shoot in Bucharest said Jackson was eager to visit one of the orphanages there. I think just in his warped way he was deeply caring. He made his own children wear masks in public because, in his weird way, he was protecting them.

I think the world is struggling to come to terms with what they have lost to be honest.

Exactly.

His music was brilliant and timeless. I've listened to it so much these past two days, I don't know why I didn't have it on my playlist when he was alive! Thriller, Beat It, Earth Song, Billie Jean, Man In The Mirror. Legendary.

Good word for it, timeless. It will be remembered for generations.

ok some of you accusing him for 'becoming white'. its not like he did it on purpose. he had skin diseases. family carries it. got white patches all over his body. he used to put black makeups on it to cover it up. but it grew more and more and there was any black skin on his body. so he got surgery.

and for the nose, he fall off the stage and he got it fixed. but it that surgery didnt go too well. so he had to get a another one to fix the 1st one. (those are the only 2 that he admits he got but there were MORE)

he changed himself, because he was aboused by his dad. he used to call him ugly. make fun of his nose and stuff.

MacLovin added 5 Minutes and 34 Seconds later...

any ways, this man is 'living' up to his fame and potential again. he would have done that by doing all those 50 up coming comeback concerts. but he is gone. but not without a comeback. yestardays top 15 selling albums were all MJs. and i bet every one thought about him atleast for once in last 2 days. so he IS 'back'. i didnt like his music that much any more. but i am listening to them again after this.

no matter how much you hate/love him, i bet you would have love to see him on stage for one last time. see him do the moonwalk for one last time. he doesnt do the robot, he IS the robot.

Also, didn't he get badly burned during a Pepsi advert as well?

He did get burnt, wasn't all that bad.

I've just watched a few of his performances from when he wasn't lip sync'ing (quite hard to find in all honesty) and was a massive talent. Yes he was screwed up in the head, but we'll never have another preformer to that standard ever again.

I've watched a thriller one, and his voice is just never ending, would it be possible to transfer his vocal-chords, into mine? I'll be Jackson V2, just not as f***ed up.

He didn't look too bad at the press announcement for the This Is It tour. Looked quite healthy. Quite eerie when he said 'This is it. See you in July'.

some say he killed himself, or injected himself because he was feeling that he wouldnt be able to perform those 50 concerts and people will kill him.

i doubt it. if that was the case, he wouldnt have practice for 8 hrs stright! basically he died for all his fans. because he didnt have to put up with this. he could have just chilled for rest of his life.

His music was brilliant and timeless. I've listened to it so much these past two days, I don't know why I didn't have it on my playlist when he was alive! Thriller, Beat It, Earth Song, Billie Jean, Man In The Mirror. Legendary.
same here

He did get burnt, wasn't all that bad.

I've just watched a few of his performances from when he wasn't lip sync'ing (quite hard to find in all honesty) and was a massive talent. Yes he was screwed up in the head, but we'll never have another preformer to that standard ever again.

I've watched a thriller one, and his voice is just never ending, would it be possible to transfer his vocal-chords, into mine? I'll be Jackson V2, just not as f***ed up.

Share with me!

Debbie Rowe says Michael Jackson's children 'not his'

Of course the kids weren't really his! HE IS BLACK GODDAMMIT! How can your kids turn out fully white when your black? Gee. And Deb also claims they never had sex or anything and that the marriage was just a sham. Wacko Jacko stories, keep em rolling in. ;)

Yeah. you`d think its kinda obvious :rolleyes:. Anyway, MJ was a true legend, liked some of his songs, hated some of his songs, but it doesnt matter. He is the King of Pop and i dont think that will change for a long time coming.

I don't want to judge him on the basis of his personal life and don't care. He is the King of Pop and I am a big fan of him.

Legends never die....

The sad thing is that, Michael jacksons kids would do better without him.

How the hell can you say such a statement? They've lost their Dad, I don't think those kids could do better without a Dad.

What an utterly pathetic post.

Uhh, maybe because your dad, is a man who has been on child molestation trials etc, and the fact he can't even look after himself - let alone 3 kids!

I think you need to think about it Simbazz, would the kids be better off with a psycho dad who injects himself constantly, does whacky things and that or another sane person?

Easy decision.

What an utterly pathetic post^.

Hooper, I was trying to ignore you because you are an utterly pathetic person, sunshine, but...

Jackson was CLEARED (I've made this big and bold so you understand) of any child molestation, therefore it isn't even a factor.

He was strange yes, but do you know how he was with his kids? Do you know what type of father he was? No.

Any child who grows up without their dad, is worse off, whether they've known their dad and he's left/died, or not.

Hooper, think about your posts before you start typing.

I disagree. Ok he was a bit of a weirdo but it does seem he wanted to give his children a childhood he never had. I reckon the kids are worse off without him...

Users who are viewing this thread