Michael Jackson is Dead

• Thread starter Deleted member 11215
  • Start date
The thing that pisses me off about deaths like these if the theories from everyone who think they know what happened to him.

'I was with him everyday. The people around him were enablers. He took pills etc. It was only a matter of time'

Why the flip didn't you do anything then? It's a time for nobodies to try and make a name for themselves and a quick buck spouting nonsense.

Annoys me too so many great and good people have had their lives overshadowed by conspiracies over their deaths Bob Woolmer, Jimi Hendrix, Elliott Smith to name just a few.

Let him rest in peace.

Jimi Hendrix was probably the most tragically lost, 27yrs of age, thats far too young. I mean 50 is young, but 27yrs old. He was/is the best, most famous left-handed guitarist of the recent past, his ability to pick up a right-handed guitar and play it, in his own style is amazing, I mean, i'm sure people did it before him, but he sure as he'll made it what it is.

It truely is sad about Michael Jackson, I have laughed at jokes made about it, but I feel the man was two people...I'll absolutely miss the child and young Michael Jackson, not to be racist but...The black Michael Jackson.

He was a totally different person when he turned white, whatever the reason, it just wasn't the guy who had made so many great records and done so much, so young.

So yes, when I laugh at these jokes, these are purely for the white Michael, because I don't think anyone did pop like the black MJ!

I loved the black MJ; one of my favourite artists ever. But white peado MJ was just weird and the jokes are hilarious.

For example, what do Janet Jackson and Australia have in common?

They're both taking home the Ashes this summer.

RIP!!! Hope he finds peace in heaven. He was a legend!! I love his dancing!

Its really sad he died but in age of 50 many people dies but he was legend.:hpraisea he will be always loved by everyone may he finds peace in heaven as saisrini said:cheers

He was a totally different person when he turned white, whatever the reason, it just wasn't the guy who had made so many great records and done so much, so young.

Well he was pretty badly abused as a child, so I guess he had to snap sometime. Sad.

His awful childhood set him up to be a massive freak.

Well he was pretty badly abused as a child, so I guess he had to snap sometime. Sad.

His awful childhood set him up to be a massive freak.

I fully understand that, but do you wan't me to shed a tear for the man he become? Because I simply cannot, If you or I did half the things he did, we'd be locked up in a nice white top with our arms wrapped around us.

I'm sad that Michael Jackson, the star, has passed away...but the man he passed as? Well that just wasn't the guy who captured so many peoples eyes.

You never know, he might have had these concerts then settled down into old age with a quiet life.

I fully understand that, but do you wan't me to shed a tear for the man he become? Because I simply cannot, If you or I did half the things he did, we'd be locked up in a nice white top with our arms wrapped around us.

I'm sad that Michael Jackson, the star, has passed away...but the man he passed as? Well that just wasn't the guy who captured so many peoples eyes.

I don't think anyone of us can make judgment about him - or his character. The life he lived was entirely bizarre.

There is no way he would have been able to do a decent tour. He would have lip-synched an awful lot, his dance moves would not have been as sharp and the concerts were too short.

The artist stopped at 40.

Such a shame that when watching the news and the "tribute shows" they keep bringing up the molestation ACCUSATIONS. He was judged not guilty and should be remembered for simply being the 'King of Pop', not all the other crap.

Users who are viewing this thread