Michael Jackson is Dead

• Thread starter Deleted member 11215
  • Start date
Shame to see him pass away. Despite not actually liking his music that much, he was still a real Legend of entertainment and music.

Apparently he's left his kids 100 unheard songs so that they can release them over their lifetime. That will certainly keep them rich. Like someone said already in this thread, he always had a plan for everything, and this really does show him as a kind family man (If it's true that is).

The King of Pop. A true performer/legend. R.I.P

Why do people wait until AFTER he dies before they listen to or talk about his music?
images

"Because its when we most appreciate people."

Delete that pic before I delete your skin.

But, yeah, I admit music artists receive an elevated status when they leave the business or die. Bob Dylan would be an absolute legend if he dies at 40.

Don't get all Wacko Nacko Jacko on me now. R Kelly loving mother sucker.

I can see why you brought R Kelly into this. :cool:

Yeah, your a juvenile and he has a record of loving the juveniles?

Whos in your avatar btw?

I was his fan
I was looking foward to his reture tour but you never know about life.
R.I.P Michael Jackson.. I enjoyed your music and dancing you will be missed:(

Don't blame his personal doctor from what was said he needed the drugs as he was in constant pain due to a broken invertabrae from years ago and when his hair was set alight and when he fell off stage. There was concern about the amount he took but Jackson wanted it.

RIP Jackson, not overly keen on your music but you were a legend of modern music.

Users who are viewing this thread