Michael Jackson is Dead

• Thread starter Deleted member 11215
  • Start date
RIP Michael Jackson. We have to remember he was cleared of child molestation charges. I was never his biggest fan but some of his music was amazing. Thriller must be the most famous music video of all time.

There is a possibility he induced this, or the pressure got to him. He was supposed to start a massive 50 date UK tour on 13th July, and apparently he was a bit of a perfectionist.

mj-splash-bg.jpg

RIP Michael Jackson. We have to remember he was cleared of child molestation charges. I was never his biggest fan but some of his music was amazing. Thriller must be the most famous music video of all time.

There is a possibility he induced this, or the pressure got to him. He was supposed to start a massive 50 date UK tour on 13th July, and apparently he was a bit of a perfectionist.

Take nothing away from him he was an incredible performer, and I think I gave you the idea of him inducing it :p. But I was watching Sky News today and apparently on his tour he was only contracted to do 13 minutes on stage at each of his dates.

RIP Jacko

But being a perfectionist and a performer, he would surely have performed for longer than 13 minutes. Those tickets were expensive, I'd have been pissed to have paid out to watch him perform for 13 minutes, although saying that it would have still been awesome to have seen him perform live, even if for just 13 minutes. The guy is one of, if not the greatest performer that's ever lived.

I hate the way that people still judge the guy for charges that he was acquitted of. He was proven not guilty, yet people still ridiculed him for being a paedo. I love Jackson's music, he's incredible. Thriller is still one of the greatest albums of all-time, such a magnificent piece of art. He's going to be sorely missed, it's a real shame that his life had to end when he was low in the public's eyes and with alot of stress and financial worries. He deserved better. RIP Jacko, a true legend of popular music!

Interesting fact, On the Amazon Music charts 9 of the top 10 albums are now Jacko Albums!

holdenator added 1 Minutes and 24 Seconds later...

EDIT: Thats now 14 of the top 15 are MJ albums!

Yes I think he will be top of the singles and albums charts on Sunday. People will buy his music all over again.

Having a listen to my Michael Jackson tracks on my iPod now, so awesome. I've got the 2 Disc History set on there, plus 1 extra track, You Rock My World which was from his last album. Cracking tune that one, brilliant video as well, saw it on MTV this morning, quality stuff. Had Beat It as my Ringtone on my Phone for the last week or so as well, and it will remain my ringtone for some time. Tune.

RIP MJ :(

And I just read the other thread which has been closed for posting. I must say I feel really ashamed of being a part of this inhumane community who crack up jokes on someone's death. SHAME ON YOU ALL!

Why do people wait until AFTER he dies before they listen to or talk about his music?

I am very sad today. I grew up on his music and was eagerly awaiting his new album. He might have done wrong things in his life but for me he was true King of Pop.

Miss you and Rest in Peace.

Users who are viewing this thread