Michael Jackson is Dead

• Thread starter Deleted member 11215
  • Start date
ok some of you accusing him for 'becoming white'. its not like he did it on purpose. he had skin diseases. family carries it. got white patches all over his body. he used to put black makeups on it to cover it up. but it grew more and more and there was any black skin on his body. so he got surgery.

and for the nose, he fall off the stage and he got it fixed. but it that surgery didnt go too well. so he had to get a another one to fix the 1st one. (those are the only 2 that he admits he got but there were MORE)

he changed himself, because he was aboused by his dad. he used to call him ugly. make fun of his nose and stuff.

MacLovin added 5 Minutes and 34 Seconds later...

any ways, this man is 'living' up to his fame and potential again. he would have done that by doing all those 50 up coming comeback concerts. but he is gone. but not without a comeback. yestardays top 15 selling albums were all MJs. and i bet every one thought about him atleast for once in last 2 days. so he IS 'back'. i didnt like his music that much any more. but i am listening to them again after this.

no matter how much you hate/love him, i bet you would have love to see him on stage for one last time. see him do the moonwalk for one last time. he doesnt do the robot, he IS the robot.

Michael Jackson was on everywhere last night. Pulled out the moonwalk :D

His music was brilliant and timeless. I've listened to it so much these past two days, I don't know why I didn't have it on my playlist when he was alive! Thriller, Beat It, Earth Song, Billie Jean, Man In The Mirror. Legendary.

Oh dear. Had to quit my Daily Record column over a moral disagreement. We disagreed over whether it was ok to make jokes about a dead child molestor. Here is the whole column, big love my ██████s, Frankie x

-----

So the Michael Jackson roller coaster has stopped. Looks like he got enough.

Apparently he died after walking into a pub in Paisley and saying “Do you wanna be starting something?” We can all learn something from Michael’s life. For example, it looks like oxygen tents are a big waste of money.

Why did no one pick up on it when he had shown all the signs of a heart attack? Wheezing noises, jerking of the arms, ashen complexion? I suppose to be fair he has been showing all those symptoms since the mid eighties. Had Jackson’s staff noticed something was wrong earlier he might have been saved, but when they saw him grab his left arm, go stiff and yelp they just thought he was practising his moves for Beat It. It’s not known what triggered the heart attack, but High School Musical 3 was on cable at the time. In many ways he was a tragic figure. Let’s be honest, he had more personal issues than Batman.Who could have imagined that the monster he transformed into in “Thriller” would look less weird than what he transformed into in real life? It’s got to be a tossup whether he get cremated or recycled. His postmortem will look like the Roswell autopsy.

I was a big Michael Jackson fan when I was 8. I didn't know it at the time, but I was his 'type.'

For his London concerts Michael Jackson advertised for children in wheelchairs or with missing legs! What parent would agree to that? Look what happened with kids who could run away! Those tickets sold out in minutes. An interesting attitude we have to paedophilia in this country, “ We don’t want paedophiles round here! Unless they’ve really worked on their choreography...”

He was a legend and his funeral will be amazing. Ironically the funeral will be the first time in years his children haven’t been forced to wear veils.With the amount of money the concert tickets have made I wouldn’t be surprised if they still wheeled him on. It would add an interesting touch to I’ll Be There. Michael Jackson was apparently refusing to eat ahead of his O2 gigs. He now weighed less than nine stone and the only thing he would eat willingly was nachos. Nachos being the name of a young Mexican boy. It’s said that Jackson had developed a phobia about being fat. Not like him to worry about his looks. Apparently when the news broke Jackson’s father rushed straight to the hospital, just to check if the medics needed a hand with beating Michael’s chest.

Jackson’s family said they were moved to see that the hospital staff were all wearing black. Actually, they were all wearing white as usual, but that family had always had a little trouble admitting the difference. The man may be gone but he has left a musical legacy that will be around for hundreds of years. As will his face.

Frankie Boyle in lack of class shocker. I normally find him quite funny, but not only is this a desperate attempt at humour, but a poorly constructed and written article. Not surprised the Daily Record had a disagreement with him about it. If it was actually genuinely funny and well written I'd have let him off, but I smerked once. Very meh. He's gone downhill, Sean Lock's funnier.

Dear oh dear, one of my favourite outspoken comedians making himself comes across as a twat. Michael Jackson, I'll say it again, was cleared of all charges relating to child molestation! The man had no childhood, and what did resemble one was ridden with being abused by his father. That's why he bought Neverland, so he could live his childhood in his adulthood. It was risky inviting children to the place, but it wasn't as if he forced their parents to let them go there. It was claimed he slept in the same bed as a minor, but I believe this was disproved as well, in fact he slept on the floor while the child was in his bed. On the radio a photographer who worked with him on a shoot in Bucharest said Jackson was eager to visit one of the orphanages there. I think just in his warped way he was deeply caring. He made his own children wear masks in public because, in his weird way, he was protecting them.

I think the world is struggling to come to terms with what they have lost to be honest.

I'm not that bothered by the contents of it, it's what you would expect of Boyle. However, I just don't think it works as a newspaper column anyway, it sounds like it would be the script of his stand-up, which isn't a newspaper column.

Everyone knows what you get with Frankie Boyle. I don't know why some of you are acting surprised; I think it's brilliant. I hate it when people in the media act as if we should treat dead celecbrities as wholier than thou. The same think happened when Jade Goody kicked the bucket; everyone left right and centre would slag her off daily but then all of a sudden she dies and it's like OMFG HOW WONDERFUL A HUMAN BEING WAS SHE?! It just reaks of hypocrisy and I hate it.

I'm not surprised that Frankie Boyle might make those sort of comments, but not 2 days after MJ died and not in a newspaper column. In an episode of Mock The Week in a few months time, fine. But he should have shown some class here.

I don't want to compare it to Jade Goody either, who as far as I'm concerned was a vile person. Racist and ill-educated. Michael Jackson on the other hand was a legend. The level of his music will probably never be reached again. He died knowing the music world was in a better state than when he was born, thanks to him.

To be fair, there are big question marks over his character, still.

There always will be. No one is denying he was a bit of a freak, nor can they, what the focus has been on is his musical legacy. I don't think there's a single person who can say their music tastes aren't connected in some way to Michael Jackson. Everyone has heard of, at the very least, one of his songs and even if they did not like his songs the artists they do like were influenced by him.

I never was a fan of his, and I know very little about him - in fact I never even heard of him until around 2003-04. His music never really got the chance to influence me directly.

It doesn't matter if it's Michael Jackson or the old bloke down the street, someone has been separated from life and we shouldn't judge them if we didn't know them. That's kinda the bottom line for me.

The one thing we do know about him is that he was the most sold entertainer of all time, which is an amazing feat and he should be remembered as one of the greatest entertainers of all time.

he is icon of all genarations. todays generations still listens to his music, likes his work, influnced by him. but if some one like Elvis died today, i wouldnt give a ...crap. because i dont really like his music, nor i know his works, nor i care about them. his work would sell.

but Mj was able to influnce and connect with all different generations, at different time periods, people from his own time and this time. thats how big he is!

I guarantee all these Jackson fanboys wouldn't let their kids within 100 yards of the bloke.

I told you - Michael Jackson's Man In The Mirror was this week's number 1 single in the UK Top 40 charts.

I think more artists should kill themselves in order to sell records. It seems to work very well.

Users who are viewing this thread