Michael Jackson is Dead

• Thread starter Deleted member 11215
  • Start date
I disagree. Ok he was a bit of a weirdo but it does seem he wanted to give his children a childhood he never had. I reckon the kids are worse off without him...

Thank you,

The thing is, he always wanted kids. He didn't have a childhood, therefore yes, I'm sure he tried his hardest for them kids.

I think you need to think about it Simbazz, would the kids be better off with a psycho dad who injects himself constantly, does whacky things and that or another sane person?

Whatever it maybe, he still remains their dad. And I don't think anyone in this world will feel happy if his/her dad dies.

Hooper, I was trying to ignore you because you are an utterly pathetic person, sunshine, but...

Jackson was CLEARED (I've made this big and bold so you understand) of any child molestation, therefore it isn't even a factor.

He was strange yes, but do you know how he was with his kids? Do you know what type of father he was? No.

Any child who grows up without their dad, is worse off, whether they've known their dad and he's left/died, or not.

Hooper, think about your posts before you start typing.

Jackson gave settlemets in the millions for those cases, but lets not worry about that anyways.

He is still a freak and a weird person, phycologically - he is screwed in the head.

A child doesn't need a parent who is screwed in the head simple as that - some kids are better off not knowing their dad or growing up with their dad. Im not saying they dont need a male influence or a male role model in their lives, because you really do, but I'm saying he wouldn't of been able to take care of his kids properly. (i.e hanging babys over balconies).

You know what I'm talking about and you know I'm right, so stop getting on your high perch and stop being so ignorant.

Jackson gave settlemets in the millions for those cases, but lets not worry about that anyways.

He is still a freak and a weird person, phycologically - he is screwed in the head.

A child doesn't need a parent who is screwed in the head simple as that - some kids are better off not knowing their dad or growing up with their dad. Im not saying they dont need a male influence or a male role model in their lives, because you really do, but I'm saying he wouldn't of been able to take care of his kids properly. (i.e hanging babys over balconies).

You know what I'm talking about and you know I'm right, so stop getting on your high perch and stop being so ignorant.

You're boring me now,

You have seen/heard how Michael Jackson is in public, but you have absolutely no idea how he was with his kids.

I'd put money on that he was an absolutely fantastic dad. There is quite a few articles on-line to back me up.

So if you believe what you read about Jackson from the press, then you have to believe Jackson was a good dad.

Hooper, from experience, its always, ALWAYS worse to not know your own dad.

Those kids are far worse off without Michael Jackson.

I do know what he was like with his kids, he dangled them off balconies. :rolleyes:

And what I meant by not knowing your dad is not seeing your dad or growing up with your dad.

Yes, because the one incident of public stupidity really shows just how MJ was with his kids.

Hooper, grow up, stop making stupid comments, and learn that those kids are heart-broken because they've lost their DAD! How can you not understand that?

I'm saying he wouldn't of been able to take care of his kids properly.

Jackson really loved his kids, and tried his best to ensure that his kids enjoyed their childhoods, as Jackson himself could never enjoy his. That balcony incident doesn't reflect how much Jackson loved his children.

Jackson really loved his kids, and tried his best to ensure that his kids enjoyed their childhoods, as Jackson himself could never enjoy his. That balcony incident doesn't reflect how much Jackson loved his children.

Why are you making so much sense today? This isn't like you King Cricket.

Read this article, Hooper.

EXTRA: Jackson's love of children 'innocent,' says house guest : Entertainment

An Australian who visited Michael Jackson's Neverland ranch as a child described the King of Pop as kind, generous and incapable of abusing children. "People don't understand, you have got to meet him in person to know what he's like. He's very childlike in personality," said Billy Ramirez, now a pharmacist in the far north city of Darwin.

"He missed out on his childhood so he had to recapture that when he was an adult and he likes to be around children, nothing sinister or anything like that... it's all innocent."

Jackson really was a great dad.

You don't make personal comments about people you don't know.

Hooper, leave it. No matter how hard the press try to make you think you have some knowledge about Jackson's parenting, you don't. You've got no clue. Your image of his parenting is the image the press want you to see. You never saw him behind closed doors and behind the pressures he had to deal with in the public eye. You can't comment.

The very fact we are disputing whether Michael Jackson (a dead person we don't know) is a good parent or not is pretty pathetic. If you don't know a person personally, don't make personal comments.

It's pretty simple, really.

Why are you making so much sense today? This isn't like you King Cricket.

Haha, he's a good kid. He has a fair bit of sense behind him at the end of the day.

And also this article:

Micheal Jackson was a natural dad, says the godfather to his children - mirror.co.uk

Michael Jackson was a devoted dad adored by his three children, lifelong friend and Oliver! movie star Mark Lester revealed yesterday.

Distraught Mark, 50, who has four children of his own, is godfather to the singer's youngsters Prince, 12, Paris, 11, and seven-year-old Blanket.

He said: "My feelings are for those poor children - I love those kids dearly. They are an extended part of my family.

"They adored Michael and he adored them. He was a really good father. He was a relaxed, natural dad.

King Cricket added 5 Minutes and 25 Seconds later...

The very fact we are disputing whether Michael Jackson (a dead person we don't know) is a good parent or not is pretty pathetic. If you don't know a person personally, don't make personal comments.

Umm...maybe we are insisting that Jackson was a good dad because we have read numerous articles and everything which say exactly that same thing? All the close relatives of MJ are saying that he was a great dad. Surely, all of them are not lying? Yeah, of course I don't know Jackson personally. But I've searched the net, I've read articles, heard people say this- and after all that I've come to a conclusion. That's it.

Last edited:
Jordox: If I have no clue then how can Simbazz have a clue as to how he knows Jackson was a good parent? We have both read about it and made opinions, nothing wrong with that. He thinks he was a good dad, I reckon he wasn't - I dont really care to be honest, but all I was getting at was that cricketdudemad's post wasn't pathetic.

Simbazz: Yes the kids are sad, but in my opinion (which is based on what i've read, so is your opinion) they would be better off with a better male figure in their lives. Now I don't really care how it pans out because i don't know the kids, but from what I have seen in people around me, is that when you have a strong male figure to look up to then your going to be a better person. This isn't really about MJ anymore, this is about Dads and not seeing your Dad.

Simbazz, stop with the "grow up" stuff, because your in fact younger then me, so it makes you look like a fool when you keep saying it.

Jordox: If I have no clue then how can Simbazz have a clue as to how he knows Jackson was a good parent? We have both read about it and made opinions, nothing wrong with that. He thinks he was a good dad, I reckon he wasn't - I dont really care to be honest, but all I was getting at was that cricketdudemad's post wasn't pathetic.

Yeah I know man, my argument applies to both sides of the fence - I really don't think we should be talking about any aspect of his personal life whether it is positive or negative.

I said the SAD thing..... which means later on he went down and got ill and I am upset about that. The press and all the pressure was too much for him and he went down. At the top of his peak he would be a fine dad but later on psychologicaly, it would have been a nuisance. It was very much a downward spiral. Mainly because his dad sent him to do gigs than go to school.

Are you saying you would want a dad like Michael Jackson(with all the weird stuff) or a stepdad/carer/grandad and a mum?

Last edited:
The press didn't know what they were talking about, they sensationalise everything and cook up whatever they feel like. Michael Jackson even wrote a song attacking the media (Scream) to vent his frustrations with them.

I also feel the balcony incident was an innocent mistake, but a very stupid one at that. Watch Jackson's face when he dangles his son over the balcony, he's innocently trying to show his fans a glimpse of his child. He didn't do it because he was mad or anything. He was usually so protective of his kids on this one occassion he just wanted to show his fans his son. He admitted it was a stupid thing to do later on.

Users who are viewing this thread