Michael Jackson is Dead

• Thread starter Deleted member 11215
  • Start date
I think everyone knows by now CDM is very fat and ugly. As harsh as that sounds it is the truth. Hence no photographic evidence of him this must be it.

Either that or he's pale pimply little kid.

HAAHAHAAHHAHA I just weighed myself now and guess what it was(im in grade 9)? Serious.

Well whatever it's 59 kg. Considering I've been doing weights since start of the year that's good. AND I came 2nd in two hpe classes and pretty much everyone ran apart from the lazy people who wouldn't achieve anything anyway.

Picture_485.png

What Micheal Jackson would of looked like without plastic surgery.

Tis a shame, would of been a good looking bloke.

yea, the pressure just got to him. Imagine if he looked liked that, had no allegations of child abuse. He would have been the most popular man on earth. Probably a billionaire too.

Michael Jackson actually looked cool once upon a time in the time when THRILLER was released but i guess he blew it with his "addiction"(channel 9). They say he was addicted to plastic surgery meaning no matter how many he had, he'd think that he still looked bad ...
But besides the face, he was my favourite singer and dancer until i heard he started drugs...
I was actually gonna go to one of the 50 concerts he was gonna do this month in england but...:upray

Picture_485.png

How do you know that? But yeah, would've looked pretty cool.

But I guess a black perverted man sounds worse than a white perverted man.

Isn't it thought that he had the plastic surgery to stop himself from looking like his abusive father?

That mainly, also he though back then that to be even more successful you had to be white. And aswell as his obsession of being young and a kid.

That's what I wanted to know as well until the mum of the kids came out and said he wasn't the father.

Tests were done - he's definitely the father.

MasterBlaster76 added 0 Minutes and 31 Seconds later...

Isn't it thought that he had the plastic surgery to stop himself from looking like his abusive father?

From what I've read about his childhood and relationship with his father, I can't blame him.

Users who are viewing this thread