Mobile apps discussion

Pranav

ICC Board Member
Guys, the Android Market™ is now available online!

You can sign in to your Google Account and directly download the apps you want over the air. It makes it really convenient to browse through all the apps, especially for those users who have a slow data connection on their phone.

Chetan0304

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Here are some Symbian S60 V5 apps that i use:

Soundhound: Way better than Shazam. You can even sing the songs to it and it would identify them.

Socially: One of the best symbian apps. It manages your Facebook and twitter account. Once you sync the phone contacts to online contacts it owuld automatically update the Contact Image on phone by fetching it from online account. It also adds a reminder for every birthday of your Facebook friend on your calender(saves a lot of time). Thats not all, whenever someone updates his status id you get a flash sms like notification on your phone. And when one of your friend calls his latest status update is displayed on the top of screen along with his pic.

Pixelpipe: Way better app than the Share Online. First it is free:p, second it doesnt require you to log in with every online account where you wanna upload the pics or videos. Here you just create a pixelpipe account and add any number of online accounts to pixelpipe account.
When you are uploading a pic using share online, pic has to uploaded multiple times due to multiple accounts. Thus increased data cost.
In Pixelpipe, image would be uploaded to pixelpipe account once and from there it would be uploaded to all the other online accounts. Thus it reduces cost significantly.

Nokia Situations: Great app for college/school students. I guess everyone has had his share of bad luck when his phone wasn't silent and rang in class during lecture. This app helps us to avoid those situations. You can define conditions for phone to go silent and then come back to general profile.
These conditions are : Day of the week,time,network,gps,wifi,.
Now my phone automatically goes silent at 9 am and return to general at 5pm during weekdays. It goes offline at 1am so that i wont be disturbed and returns to general at 6 am.:thumbs

Screensnap: As the name suggest, you can take screenshots of your phone's screen using this.

I use the following apps for My N97

• Nokia Bots
  • Nokia Situation
  • Nokia photo browser
  • Opera mobile 10
  • Google maps
  • Facebook chat

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Why dont oyu use nimbuzz? You can chat on Windows Live/Yahoo/Gtalk/Facebook all at the same time using just this app

deathrevenge9

International Coach
Why dont oyu use nimbuzz? You can chat on Windows Live/Yahoo/Gtalk/Facebook all at the same time using just this app

Exactly! And FB Chat requires the "qt Installer" which eats up a lot of your phone memory!

----------

Hey and how to add FB friends on Nimbuzz?

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Best ever App on Blackberry or game to be precise is Age Of Empires. High Quality and it's a total PC experience

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
Exactly! And FB Chat requires the "qt Installer" which eats up a lot of your phone memory!

----------

Hey and how to add FB friends on Nimbuzz?

I when you first time create the nimbuzz id it lets you to register log ins of your various ids. So you can register FB too

Users who are viewing this thread