Modding Resources Thread

hiyagasriiniyavan

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
now after update we can make different type of shoes and gloves?it is possible?

kamrul

County Cricketer
My previous mods are working only after copying these files. Can someone tell what did i do wrong?

Attachments

• ewwewe.PNG
    ewwewe.PNG
    11.4 KB · Views: 47

Skankhunt 42

Banned
Did any of you ever figure out how to add a TV channel logo (like espn or nine network) right to the bottom right corner of the screen? just beside the bottom strap where the players name and runs are displayed! I did got a hold of it but logos looking blurry in there! any help?

thank you!

Skankhunt 42

Banned
@kamrul
your question is unclear to me. As far I can understand, you probably using .pc dds files. you should rename all .pc files. for example; inside kit patterns; rename "pattern_01_col.pc" to "pattern_01_col" and so on. your mods will work.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Did any of you ever figure out how to add a TV channel logo (like espn or nine network) right to the bottom right corner of the screen? just beside the bottom strap where the players name and runs are displayed! I did got a hold of it but logos looking blurry in there! any help?

thank you!

I'm not sure the atlas is up to that

sarkazm

Club Captain
Hello everyone.

Haven't been on here for awhile until last night and came across this thread. I guess my question is has this update opened up more sponser, kit, bat numbers for modding?

Cheers.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Hello everyone.

Haven't been on here for awhile until last night and came across this thread. I guess my question is has this update opened up more sponser, kit, bat numbers for modding?

Cheers.

no, unfortunately the design is not able to accommodate adding additional slots. hopefully the next iteration will be better on that front.

mattyyy__g

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Hey guys, sorry if the solution to this is already posted somewhere, I haven't been able to find it if it is. I've finished my Australian kit along with a jumper and vest but seem to be having a problem with the sleeves.

This is my regular short sleeve top
Short sleeve.png

When I change to my long sleeve top, the bottom half of my right arm ends up yellow instead of green as it should be.
Long Sleeve.png

When I select either vest or jumper, both arms are yellow where again the right should be green.
short sleeve  with vest.png

**While typing this up I've managed to work out how to change the colour of the long sleeves but still don't know how to make one sleeve one colour and the other sleeve another colour.

Is there a way of achieving this or is this simply a limitation of the game which we will just have to get used to?

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Hey guys, sorry if the solution to this is already posted somewhere, I haven't been able to find it if it is. I've finished my Australian kit along with a jumper and vest but seem to be having a problem with the sleeves.

This is my regular short sleeve top
View attachment 152213

When I change to my long sleeve top, the bottom half of my right arm ends up yellow instead of green as it should be.
View attachment 152212

When I select either vest or jumper, both arms are yellow where again the right should be green.
View attachment 152215

**While typing this up I've managed to work out how to change the colour of the long sleeves but still don't know how to make one sleeve one colour and the other sleeve another colour.

Is there a way of achieving this or is this simply a limitation of the game which we will just have to get used to?

The vest & jumpers thing is a limitation of the design atlas for these - unlike the shirts, their sleeves can't differ. I've had this issue myself.

mattyyy__g

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
The vest & jumpers thing is a limitation of the design atlas for these - unlike the shirts, their sleeves can't differ. I've had this issue myself.
Thanks for clearing that up mate.

steve121157

Banned
Can the Bigant pitchads be changed on any other grounds apart from the Don Bradman Stadium (toro) and Wellington Park (010gear)
What are the sponsor names for Lancashire Stadium and Sussex Oval?

Users who are viewing this thread