Modding Resources Thread

Skankhunt 42

Banned
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hi;
@HBK619 and @MattW

I was literally given up hope after countless attempt to make an animated .dds texture. What I learned in the process that if the game itself provide us two or more sets of dds texture for one operation (i.e: for decision pending screen, if we can have three .dds textures, we actually can mod that screen to be animated like red & green type until decision comes out).

Can we have such modification constraints? :)

Thanks!

steve121157

Banned
Is there now a way to have sponsor's logos on shirts for the three main Engliish domestic competitions ?

For example in my textures/characters/sponsors folder I use the sponsor score for Yorkshire.

uni_score_dark dds file has the Royal London logo
uni_score_light dds files have the LV and NatWest logos

this is how I keep check of the files in my folder

Untitled.jpg

Depending on which competition I'm playing in, I obviously have to remove NatWest or LV from the xxxx_light file names so the correct logo shows up.
Is this the only option at the moment?

I haven't downloaded the 646MB texture zip by the way.

Last edited:

quincy159

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
Is there now a way to have sponsors logos on shirts for the three main Engliish domestic competitions ?

For example in my textures/characters/sponsors folder I use the sponsor score for Yorkshire.

uni_score_dark dds file has the Royal London logo
uni_score_light dds files have the LV and NatWest logos

this is how I keep check of the files in my folder

View attachment 152809

Depending on which competition I'm playing in, I obviously have to remove NatWest or LV from the xxxx_light file names so the correct logo shows up.
Is this the only option at the moment?

I believe we are limited to only two sponsors per team at least for the moment. It would be good though to have a third option or perhaps some more sponsors slots particularly as many teams play in more than two competitions.

Last edited:

whiteninness

Panel of Selectors
Can someone please direct me to where someone had successfully edited the English cap to include the white logo? Right now I have blue on blue and it looks awful.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
I think the color needs to be edited in the academy by you. I am not much into DBC modding but it looked like that for the kit sponsors, etc.

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
Can someone please direct me to where someone had successfully edited the English cap to include the white logo? Right now I have blue on blue and it looks awful.

That was me...I never released it. I can do so when I get home.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
That was me...I never released it. I can do so when I get home.
out of interest, did you do it by putting the logo pattern directly on the hat and using white as a second colour & uniforms set not show logo?

i have a vague feeling i asked this before and you said yes... but i forget for sure.

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
out of interest, did you do it by putting the logo pattern directly on the hat and using white as a second colour & uniforms set not show logo?

i have a vague feeling i asked this before and you said yes... but i forget for sure.

Correct. So the uniform has to have the logo as part of the pattern design too.

Also means that the helmet won't show any logo.

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
Well there's only one helmet texture for each helmet in the game. So unless you didn't care about the grill/padding/strap all being the same colour, it wouldn't be viable

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Well there's only one helmet texture for each helmet in the game. So unless you didn't care about the grill/padding/strap all being the same colour, it wouldn't be viable

I see. Tbh it's no biggie for me re helmet anyway. I generally play with retro pre-helmet teams!

fosse8

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Obviously now with the per-team update, you can add a custom helmet for every team too, so I've added ones like England, New Zealand, the Renegades etc.

What I do for England and New Zealand is replace their default emblems with white ones, disable the emblems from displaying on the Test kits, and then use custom uniforms, hats and helmets that all have the logo embedded in them for the Test whites. As long as you remember to either select a different hat, helmet and shirt for the limited overs coloured kits, or tweak the colours so that your embedded logos don't display, you can pretty much create any look you want.

upload_2015-9-18_23-9-46.png

Last edited:

quincy159

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
Obviously now with the per-team update, you can add a custom helmet for every team too, so I've added ones like England, New Zealand, the Renegades etc.

What I do for England and New Zealand is replace their default emblems with white ones, disable the emblems from displaying on the Test kits, and then use custom uniforms, hats and logos that all have the logo embedded in them for the Test whites. As long as you remember to either select a different hat, helmet and shirt for the limited overs coloured kits, or tweak the colours so that your embedded logos don't display, you can pretty much create any look you want.

View attachment 154109

This is fantastic. Awesome stuff!

Users who are viewing this thread