Monthly Awards

best post: lol the deleted one by duff "Reason: Spam by cowburner" haaah

Patch of the month - Satish's Extreme AI Patch 3.0

And Langerrox haha very funny...not !

I think we need to address the C2k5 bias in this thread!
Not a single BLIC patch mentioned when the last month has seen the following released:
Pakistan/India/Sri Lanka Demo Expander
Classic Patch V2
BLIC Bat Pack
WC1992 Retro Patch
Mentalist's Team Info Editor latest version
Lineup Editor

Instead we're nominating three different c2k5 AI patches; none of them new just different versions... :eek: this is a bit of a joke tbh

Colin,why dont you correct that by voting yourself for one of the BLIC patches.Personally I cant be blamed as I dont have the game,so havent tried any of the patches,and other than that all I can do is to register everyone's votes.

sid_19840 said:
Colin,why dont you correct that by voting yourself for one of the BLIC patches.Personally I cant be blamed as I dont have the game,so havent tried any of the patches,and other than that all I can do is to register everyone's votes.

I'm not blaming you. I'm just saying that the C2k5 bias has made 'patch of the month' a complete joke.
For me POTM is Woosaah's Lineup editor. An essential download and one that C2k5 fans with they had!

ok,added to the first post,and I think you mean wish instead of with,lol.

Edit:btw I did vote for you in the member of the month,so Im glad that Im not being blamed by you.

Last edited:
saurabh2185 said:
I also don't have BLIC.
its your attention to spam which impresses me most, thanks cowburner. tis alot of cricket2005 bias in this thread i guess, but it comes with more patches being made for c2k, and dont the members choose the nominaes(sp?) :eek: :happy

Users who are viewing this thread