Most Biased Commentator

Who Do You Think Is The Most Biased Commentator In the Cricket Today?

• Nasser Hussain

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Ian Botham

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Sanjay Manjrekar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Micheal Holding

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Bob Willis

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • David Lloyd

• Ranjit Fernando

• Rameez Raja

Votes: 7 28.0%

• Total voters

Cricket_god

Associate Cricketer
Who Do You Think Is The Most Biased Commentator In the Cricket Today?

I Would say Nasser Hussain .The Sky Sport team of commentators i think have forgotten that they have retired and are not england players anymore and should offer the viewers both side of the story except only cheering for england.The Most Unbiased commentator i think is Richie Benaud.

Last edited:
Richie Benaud is additionally the most boring commentator after his voice has been immortalized by EA Sports.

I would usually go with Bill Lawry,but after listening to that whinging former captain Nasser Hussain........He takes the cake.He is aweful.

Ranjit Fernando all the way !

I think its Bob Willis.A great cricketer but he just loves to praise the english bowlers.Ian Botham comes a close second.Willis kept reminding the aussies of their humiliatin loss to bangladesh using it atleast twenty times while commentating.

Waqar Younis or Ian Botham. I quite like Nasser, brings a bit of humour to the game, even if he is English. The most unbiased commentator would have to be between Richie and Mark Nicholas

Who was that Bangladeshi commentator on Sky Sports during the Natwest ODI's??? He is saying: oh look at Mohammed Ashraful, the next Adam Gilchrist (as in batting style, not keeping!!!). Someone should tell him that he has lost the plot and to get a grip.

But BSkyB is a British network so you would expect them to praise England! I wouldn't want them praising those Aussie old men!

Well the entire POM contingent barring Mark Nicholos.G.Boycott included as I never heard any good thing bout England from him till date.

Well they made Vaughan the next Tendulkar,Trescothick the best opener,and in the recent series Collingwood better than Jonty Rhodes.

For unbiased coverage has to be R.Shastri ,S.Manjrekar,R.Benaud,M.Nicholos,M.Holding and a few others

Users who are viewing this thread