Most Biased Commentator

Who Do You Think Is The Most Biased Commentator In the Cricket Today?

• Nasser Hussain

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Ian Botham

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Sanjay Manjrekar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Micheal Holding

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Bob Willis

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • David Lloyd

• Ranjit Fernando

• Rameez Raja

Votes: 7 28.0%

• Total voters
Shekhar Suman in Asia Cup 2004 (Hindi Version)

Some comments

Irfan Pathan bahut hi barhiya khiladi, all rounder banenge kapil dev jaisey agar is match mein jita den
bonus pint hee bahut hoga, kamal ki ballebaaji, achi batting, kya kahenge waqar

Shekhar - Kaif ne england mein jitaya, zimbabwe ke khilaf bhi
Waqar - Mujhe dara rahen hain
Shekar - Nahin khud ko santulit rakh raha hun

tony greig. he will support any thing as long as it is against australia

Geoff Boycott said

I realy feel sad for Aus after this Adelaide defeat, i am crying, these are crocodile tears, :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Most former cricketers will support their team, they are biased, but the also know what they are talking about, most of the time anyway.

Shekhar suman is comedian not former cricketer,

boycott has nothing to do with india. he just love antiaus comments.

It's got to be Michael Holding, he's so biased towards pacemen. Always going on about the bounce. "Look at dat bounce," he'll say. We can see that it bounces!

I found it so funny when he started talking about the pigeons in the NatWest Challenge.
"Look at all da birds, plenty of birdseed in de outfield, plenty of food. Dey are happy pigeons."

I followed the Pakistan - India games. And of that the two candidates are Arun Lal and Aamir Sohail.

You can add them to the list.

angryangy said:
It's got to be Michael Holding, he's so biased towards pacemen. Always going on about the bounce. "Look at dat bounce," he'll say. We can see that it bounces!

I found it so funny when he started talking about the pigeons in the NatWest Challenge.
"Look at all da birds, plenty of birdseed in de outfield, plenty of food. Dey are happy pigeons."

Well if Mikey talks about dat bounce then why should Commentator who are former batsmen say What a good shot.I think that everyone can see that it was a good shot.

Ashish_Nehra said:
Shekhar Suman in Asia Cup 2004 (Hindi Version)

Some comments

Irfan Pathan bahut hi barhiya khiladi, all rounder banenge kapil dev jaisey agar is match mein jita den
bonus pint hee bahut hoga, kamal ki ballebaaji, achi batting, kya kahenge waqar

Shekhar - Kaif ne england mein jitaya, zimbabwe ke khilaf bhi
Waqar - Mujhe dara rahen hain
Shekar - Nahin khud ko santulit rakh raha hun
Please post only in English.

I've nothing against Holding. For me he is a good commentator.

Rameez Raja
Ranjit Fernando
All the idiots doing the Hindi commentary for DD Sports

I don't mind commentators talking about other stuff. Anyone can go up there and say, "The bowler bowls the ball on the off-stump line and the batsman plays it straight down the ground. That's a four!" Wow. Brilliant stuff? I think not. Commentators need to keep the viewers entertained. If that means Mikey is biased towards the birds, I think so be it.

I find Darren Lehman the most biased of the lot, never shut up about how good the Australians were in the natwest challnage, even though he was broadcasting on a British TV channel, saying that he did diss the Aussies in that 20/20 match at the Rose Bowl. :p
Also how can Bumble be in that biased list, he is a legand, especially in those 20/20 games :) .

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread