Mouseydread's Cricket 19 Creations

Mouseydread

Associate Captain
So it begins...

My latest attempt at key players from every decade by major test playing nation, on Ashes I managed every decade for Australia, Sri Lanka, West Indies, Zimbabwe, Pakistan, New Zealand from their test debut and also England from 1950's to present day. I only had India and South Africa to do and then Cricket 19 came out!

So have started again, this was mainly because I loved doing the faces. I'm not sure yet how to use playface on PS4 in terms of importing but will make a stab at my own creations until I figure it out,
I have done a tester or two with I think good results so far.

Hetmeyr from present day West Indies was my first....now working through from the 1920's up. I'll keep updates here, happy editing everyone, the game is great!

Currently uploading West Indies 1920's. Latest addition: George Headley.

Username:Mouseydread

sajeednp

Club Captain
So it begins...

My latest attempt at key players from every decade by major test playing nation, on Ashes I managed every decade for Australia, Sri Lanka, West Indies, Zimbabwe, Pakistan, New Zealand from their test debut and also England from 1950's to present day. I only had India and South Africa to do and then Cricket 19 came out!

So have started again, this was mainly because I loved doing the faces. I'm not sure yet how to use playface on PS4 in terms of importing but will make a stab at my own creations until I figure it out,

Hetmeyr from present day West Indies was my first....now working through from the 1920's up. I'll keep updates here, happy editing everyone, the game is great!

May be @mASteR_edIToR can help you on adding playface.. he has done some brilliant stuffs

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
So it begins...

Awesome! With you and @gleeso73 on the case my retro obsession is well catered for.

Played a cheeky five5 tri series with the WSC teams yesterday, it was great fun. And last night started the bodyline series... will look forward to using your teams to recreate some fun scenarios too.

And got a few retro things of my own on the go!

Mouseydread

Associate Captain
Uploaded the West Indies first ever Test Squad from 1928. Completed.

Not an easy team to use, as they are rated 67 with only Learie Constantine West Indies first superstar, being the true standout, though George Challenor can give it a go at the top of the innings.

Currently working on West Indies 1930s. Last Star Player created: George Headley.

Special Thanks to Llewelyn7 for the uniforms and logos, Wasteryouryouth and too many others to mention for their inspiration.

User name: Mouseydread

Last edited:

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Uploaded the West Indies first ever Test Squad from 1928. Completed.

Not an easy team to use, as they are rated 67 with only Learie Constantine West Indies first superstar, being the true standout, though George Challenor can give it a go at the top of the innings.

Currently working on West Indies 1930s. Last Star Player created: George Headley.

Special Thanks to Llewelyn7 for the uniforms and logos, Wasteryouryouth and too many others to mention for their inspiration.

User name: Mouseydread

Awesome. Do these then use the pre-99 logo?

Mouseydread

Associate Captain

I believe this is the 2017 log onwards, if anyone wants to upload the older ones I will swap, I'm not too sure how to upload logos on PS4. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1559152591][/DOUBLEPOST]

Still testing the team they got trashed by Australia current side by 10 wkts, however in current 1 day international they limited Australia to 277 for 9 in 50 0vers. They are batting now against Starc and Cummings and are 43-1 at Perth. I have it AI vs AI whilst I do research!

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I believe this is the 2017 log onwards, if anyone wants to upload the older ones I will swap, I'm not too sure how to upload logos on PS4. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1559152591][/DOUBLEPOST]

Still testing the team they got trashed by Australia current side by 10 wkts, however in current 1 day international they limited Australia to 277 for 9 in 50 0vers. They are batting now against Starc and Cummings and are 43-1 at Perth. I have it AI vs AI whilst I do research!

I made one in dbc17 I think... wasn’t great but looked ok. Oddly enough that old logo is actually public domain now so I’ve always hoped BA could just chuck it in the game!

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I made one in dbc17 I think... wasn’t great but looked ok. Oddly enough that old logo is actually public domain now so I’ve always hoped BA could just chuck it in the game!
Blocker are their retro helmets or other retro gear in C19? Like DBC14? I do know that one can bat without helmet totally, saw it one of BA's Scenarios!

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4

There is an old west indies logo I uploaded for @blockerdave somewhere on the server

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
There is an old west indies logo I uploaded for @blockerdave somewhere on the server

Oh i forgot that! Yes that's right i made a crap one in DBC17 and you made a good one in ashes! I'll have to dig it out :)[DOUBLEPOST=1559165712][/DOUBLEPOST]
Blocker are their retro helmets or other retro gear in C19? Like DBC14? I do know that one can bat without helmet totally, saw it one of BA's Scenarios!

There's some reasonable retro uniforms and gloves, but no helmets sadly.

you can basically do up to the learly/mid 80s nicely, as most people didn't wear helmets till then... but there's none of the open face helmets, or WSC style 70s crash helmets, sadly.

Users who are viewing this thread