Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Oh i forgot that! Yes that's right i made a crap one in DBC17 and you made a good one in ashes! I'll have to dig it out :)
I saw it there the other day. Even the old springbok logo and the UK one for the rebel tours. Eastern and western cape too I think.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I saw it there the other day. Even the old springbok logo and the UK one for the rebel tours. Eastern and western cape too I think.

i found the springbok and rebel ones, have them loaded and ready to go for a bit of rebel tour action! yes i forgot about the Eastern/Western Province ones too - I remember you making them but i forget which were dbc17 and which were ashes!

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Oh i forgot that! Yes that's right i made a crap one in DBC17 and you made a good one in ashes! I'll have to dig it out :)[DOUBLEPOST=1559165712][/DOUBLEPOST]

There's some reasonable retro uniforms and gloves, but no helmets sadly.

you can basically do up to the learly/mid 80s nicely, as most people didn't wear helmets till then... but there's none of the open face helmets, or WSC style 70s crash helmets, sadly.
Oh. I don't think it'd be added, due to the current strictness around helmet use.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Oh. I don't think it'd be added, due to the current strictness around helmet use.

nah, you can set them to use the hat as helmet, so it's fine all the way up until mid-80s where the majority of players began to use helmets. obviously some still used helmets even in late 70s and early 80s, but not many. would love to have the 70s WSC crach helmet back to use with Dennis Amiss in the WSC World XI!

Mouseydread

Associate Captain
Uploaded the West Indies 1930s All Decade Squad. Completed.

Not an easy team to use, as they are rated 69 with the immortal master batsman, George Headley joining pace merchant Manny Martindale , Learie Constantine, the mercurial Clifford Roach, mysterious Clarence Passailaigue, and infamous fast bowler Leslie Hylton.

Oh yes and if you want to know where the bowling term "Chinaman" comes from, its from Ellis Achong who is in the starting 11.

Special Thanks to Llewellyn7 for the uniforms and logos, Wasteryouryouth and too many others to mention for their inspiration.

User name: Mouseydread

Currently working on West Indies 1950s.

Mouseydread

Associate Captain
Uploaded the West Indies 1950s All Decade Squad. Completed WIndies, 20's, 30's and 50's.

A team of West Indies legends. Good openers with Stollmeyer and Rae, backed up by the stylish JK Holt. Then the legendary 3 Ws. The dominating Everton Weekes, the powerful Clyde Walcott and the graceful Frank Worrell.

Fun to use in one dayers could be Collie Smith whose life was cruelly cut short.

For pace look no further than the moody speed demon Roy Gilchrist and the dangerous Prior Jones. This is a squad laden with all rounders and for spin?

"Those two pals of mine"

Ramadhin and Valentine.

Special Thanks to Llewelynf for the uniforms and logos, Wasteryouryouth and too many others to mention for their inspiration.

Currently working on West Indies 1960s.

PS: I've uploaded a sprinkling of West Indies players from later eras as well. Top of my head, Hetmeyr, Lara, Adams, Baptise, Daniel and one or two others.

Last edited:

Mouseydread

Associate Captain
Uploaded the legendary West Indies 1950 Touring side (they only used 12 players in the tests) to England if you fancy taking on the side that won in England against Len Hutton's boys in 1950. West Indies won 3-1. Fast bowler Hines Johnson and resreve wicketkeeper batsman Robert Christiani get a chance to start as they did IRL especially as they ride the pine in the 1950s All Decade squad.

Completed All Decade WIndies, 20's, 30's, 50's and 1950 Touring side to England..

Special Thanks to Llewelynf for the uniforms and logos, Wasteryouryouth and too many others to mention for their inspiration.

Currently working on West Indies 1960s.

Mouseydread

Associate Captain
Uploaded the West Indies 1960s All Decade Squad. Completed WIndies, 20's, 30's , 50's, 60s

Another great team. Led by the left handed genius of Garry Sobers (Worrell is in the 50's squad), with one of cricket's frightening bowling duos of Wes Hall and Charlie Griffith and the spin of Lance Gibbs. The batting is talented with solid opener Conrad Hunte, the exciting Rohan Kanhai, explosive Seymour Nurse, two fine keepers in Jackie Hendricks and Gerry Alexander and the obdurate Basil Butcher to go along with excellent fielding of Joe Solomon.

Currently working on West Indies 1970s. (@blockerdave some rarities coming your way)

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Uploaded the West Indies 1960s All Decade Squad. Completed WIndies, 20's, 30's , 50's, 60s

Another great team. Led by the left handed genius of Garry Sobers (Worrell is in the 50's squad), with one of cricket's frightening bowling duos of Wes Hall and Charlie Griffith and the spin of Lance Gibbs. The batting is talented with solid opener Conrad Hunte, the exciting Rohan Kanhai, explosive Seymour Nurse, two fine keepers in Jackie Hendricks and Gerry Alexander and the obdurate Basil Butcher to go along with excellent fielding of Joe Solomon.

Currently working on West Indies 1970s. (@blockerdave some rarities coming your way)

Can’t wait - great work!

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Hi @Mouseydread - i've today created an England 20s squad that would cover the 3 tests of the 1923 tour, to play your WI 1920s squad.

A couple of tweaks still needed, will share tomorrow evening

Users who are viewing this thread