India - saisrini80
Australia - ashu2411
Sri Lanka - popeye
Pakistan - borncricketer
South Africa - Karachi Express
Yorkshire - yorkshire No.1
Hampshire - Shiggins
West Indies - jimmy0

Visit this website for details about this series.
http://j.1asphost.com/ashu2411/

Last edited:

ashu2411

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
well it wont be much difficult to work. Someone who will be the head manager will be decide all the fixtures according to the participating teams. He will decide all the patches to be used. He will also decide the toss and who will bart first. Then the first batting team will post the score update here and after his inning he will send the mch file to other team and then he will fininsh the second inning and result will be declared. The manager will keep record of every match and accordingly finals and tournament winner can be decided. I would request an admin to take the responsibility to make it official and act as manager. Or if any admin shows no interest then we all who think its a good idea will find a way to work things out and organise a planetcricket odi league to find out who is the best. If all agrees then we can award the winner some reps from everyone.

Yorkshire_No1

Club Cricketer
ashu2411 said:
well it wont be much difficult to work. Someone who will be the head manager will be decide all the fixtures according to the participating teams. He will decide all the patches to be used. He will also decide the toss and who will bart first. Then the first batting team will post the score update here and after his inning he will send the mch file to other team and then he will fininsh the second inning and result will be declared. The manager will keep record of every match and accordingly finals and tournament winner can be decided. I would request an admin to take the responsibility to make it official and act as manager. Or if any admin shows no interest then we all who think its a good idea will find a way to work things out and organise a planetcricket odi league to find out who is the best. If all agrees then we can award the winner some reps from everyone.
Sounds good, it would be better if we was all on MSN though so its easy to contact each other

a47

Club Cricketer
lol holland sauce!! whipping boy!! lol

ashu2411

International Coach
people are showing good interest and posting but no admin has yet taken the responsibility and looks like I have to take the initiative and become the manager and organise everything.

ok first of all whoever wants to join should pm me with his team name until 5th Sept. 2005 which can be any international team or county team or teams like IndiaA, Border etc. Teams like World x1 are not allowed. Team will be assigned on first come basis. If there are too many teams then I mayinclude a qualifying round after which teams will be allowed to change. But once the tournament has begun then there will be no change. All messages regarding this will be posted only in this thread.

for deciding patches, eeveryone has the right to say which one to use and it will be same for all matches once decided. In case of any dispute we will go with the majority. All fixtures will be decided by me and each match will be of 50 overs and must be completed within 7 days ( according to the dates). I will also select one of mydeputy who will take control of everything if I am not able to continue for any reason or you dont find my work fir and decide tofire me :D . Any suggestion will be welcome.

I would still likeif any admin can do this job because may be some members dont trust me.

my yahoo id is [email protected] and msn id is [email protected], if someone has quick question and if I am online or pm through planetcricket is best.

ashu2411

International Coach
Yorkshire_No1 said:
Cant we just be county teams, it would be much easier. Not so interested as much if we are made up teams or whatever
If we go for just counties then it would be unfair for those who dont like counties and want to be just their home country. If people want that we should have counties only then the rule will be changed to make it all counties. Members can request to change any rule if they want and then we will go with the majority.

Users who are viewing this thread