multiplayer tournament or league

Would you participate in multiplayer odi tournament

• Total voters
you have to pm me with your team if you want to be considered and teams are on first come basis.

Since India is being already taken, let me take New Zealand

saisrini80 said:
Since India is being already taken, let me take New Zealand
Since I will be busy with the other works related to tournament so I might not be able to give any time for my own matches. Therefore I am leaving India for you sais.
As the teams are being decided I would like to give a good name to the series. So all please suggest a name for our tournament.

Excellent! Just saw the website. Sounds very interesting. And me as India???!!!! Yippie!!!!!

OK for the name of this tournament, my suggestion is - World Championship Cricket.

My suggestion for a patch would be Sid's Ultimate Patch v1.4 beta where there is no cursor while bowling making bowling much more difficult!

AS most of my liked teams have been used already.
and as i would love to take part .
so i choose somerset as my team.

saisrini80 said:
Excellent! Just saw the website. Sounds very interesting. And me as India???!!!! Yippie!!!!!

OK for the name of this tournament, my suggestion is - World Championship Cricket.

My suggestion for a patch would be Sid's Ultimate Patch v1.4 beta where there is no cursor while bowling making bowling much more difficult!
But sais there will be only batting in our tournament and all bowling will be done by CPU. Do you think it would be good to bat with no bowling cursor.

For name of tournament, both names sound good but i think a very unique name will add more fun to the tournament

nikish_a said:
AS most of my liked teams have been used already.
and as i would love to take part .
so i choose somerset as my team.
Since you are very new to theis forum, so I cant guaratee you a place at the moment. If you show regular interest with posts then you will surely included in the tournament.

Last edited:
ashu2411 said:
But sais there will be only batting in our tournament and all bowling will be done by CPU. Do you think it would be good to bat with no bowling cursor.

For name of tournament, both names sound good but i think a very unique name will add more fun to the tournament

Since you are very new to theis forum, so I cant guaratee you a place at the moment. If you show regular interest with posts then you will surely included in the tournament.

Oops. I didnt know that! Batting is already tough in there,. Without bowling cursor, it would be impossible to bat!

I like Sid's patch so far. I dont know he has disabled bowling cursor while batting. I found Tutsi's patch hard to bat! So cant really say. You decide for urself. let the best patch be used for this tournament! I am afraid. I should not lose it for India. I am not very good at the game! Hopefully, I win!

got thr replay i just wanted too knoe if it is alright too make channges too my team i.e somerset through squad manegement

Good progress. :) I only hope ppl would play this fair.

For patches I think following will be good and please post if you want to change any:

Cricket 2005 2gb batpack by langerrox
Tutsi's Patch 2.0
adboards by BubbsDJ
SKY 2006 Tv graohics(alpha version)

Menu Logos Patch by bharat
kits made by f0bstyle

I hope any of these patchmakers wont mind this. :D

destiny said:
Good progress. :) I only hope ppl would play this fair.
Yeah I request to all the people to play fair because our main objective of playing and organising this tournament is not just winning but to have lots and lots of fun and to create good relationships with other fellow planetcricket members.

And guys please suggest more name. All suggestions welcome even if you are not playing.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread