Cricket 2005 Multiplayer Tournament

Ok I forgot to ask how you play? sorry if I sound like a fool should of asked before

Last edited:
RoboRocks said:
Ok I forgot to ask how you play? sorry if I sound like a fool should of asked before

If you are batting first, you bat ur 20 overs and then you save the file...then u send the file to your opponent....Then your opponent uses Gamchanger to switch around the batting and then bats his 20 overs

While you are batting you have to post up screenshots of the game like....when some one scores a 50 or when someone gets out...and at the end u post the final scorecard and some other stats

Thats it!

borncricketer said:
If you are batting first, you bat ur 20 overs and then you save the file...then u send the file to your opponent....Then your opponent uses Gamchanger to switch around the batting and then bats his 20 overs

While you are batting you have to post up screenshots of the game like....when some one scores a 50 or when someone gets out...and at the end u post the final scorecard and some other stats

Thats it!
that is perfect buddy.

RoboRocks said:
How do you post screenshots then becuase Ive got the game for PS2
oops then it is a big problem man because you have to play your inning and then post your .mch file and if you are on PS2 then sorry but you cant take part in tournament.

Users who are viewing this thread