multiplayer tournament or league

Would you participate in multiplayer odi tournament

• Total voters
ashu2411 said:
sai I am right now playing with tutsi 2.1 but I think this patch is way too easy. Bowlers always bowl way outside offstump which is either wide or easy cover drive boundary. when they bowl yorker, it is either wide or again an easy cover drive. I can score over 6 rpo without even taking one risk and that should not happen. We have to include the hardest batting patch in our tournament. I think we need to change ai patch to something else. Its really easy right now and it is killing all the fun. I dont want each team to score over 280-300 runs. This will kill all the fun. please give me your suggestions.
ashu

i agree ashu! may be we can try boss's patch for the next matches! lets see whether borncricketer finishes his match. if he doesnt, i suggest you scrap this tournament! its painful to see people repeatedly betraying you by saying that they will play and not turning up!

It is now wednesday in every part of world and I think I clearly said that first team has three days to finish Sunday, monday and tuesday and second team has four days because first team can start on saturday also. But no signs of New Zealand .mch file. I really dont know what to do now and I am really disappointed with the way things have gone so far.

It is sad to here that. I hope you get better players next time. I didnt joined because I couldnt have committed to stay for full series.

ashu2411 said:
It is now wednesday in every part of world and I think I clearly said that first team has three days to finish Sunday, monday and tuesday and second team has four days because first team can start on saturday also. But no signs of New Zealand .mch file. I really dont know what to do now and I am really disappointed with the way things have gone so far.

i suggest you scrap this tournament and instead try organising a 20 over tournament! Not many seem interested in a 50 over tournament though its more fun! This tournament has run into problems from the time it started!

No sai it wont work too because people dont concern about this. They first say that they will play and then dont get time or loose any interest and then never shows up again. We cant force someone to play after they registered and that makes them free. I am sure no tournament can work in this way.

The PC Super Cup is officially over and in no case I am going to continue it.

cricketrocks12 said:
How Do I Join

Sorry man!!! This tournament is scrapped! People joined only to ditch at the last minute! This tournament is not going forward anymore!

Please dont stop PC super cup!!!!

I am verry very sorry about not posting my .mch file on time....i had too much of hmwk yesterday and i also had to attend an awards ceremony

Well anyway here is my .mch file....i have some work to do right now so i will post up the screenshots later for now all i am going to tell u is that i made 370

oh ok... did you get any awards?

lets see what ashu has to say! if he says yes, we can resume the Super cup. if not, then bad luck for you!

well i hope he says yes
I just one one award....for the Honour Role

Sorry buddy but I dont want to continue this cup anymore. This has been a complete disaapointment and frustration and I cant bear it anymore. This has been horrible experience with small moments of fun when I actually played. As a manager complete disappointment. I dont have anything bad in my heart for you borncricketer. But I can not continue in any case. Its horrible to wait for guys to post and there is nothing you can do other then to feel frustrated and I dont want it again. Moreover shiggins also hasnot posted for many days which make me conclude that he has quit too. So sorry everyone
ashu2411

Last edited:
the tournament flop because it was 50 overs match and its very difficult to play 100 overs. next time if u want first try with 10 over matches that could be success. as i can only suggest that

mohsinshahzad84 said:
the tournament flop because it was 50 overs match and its very difficult to play 100 overs. next time if u want first try with 10 over matches that could be success. as i can only suggest that
there is no point in playing 10 overs match because it is just blind hitting and no inning buildup. More over all international matches are 50 overs each side so thats why we used 50 overs matches. 50 overs are not too much to play buddy and can be finished in about 2 hours.

Sorry about not been around, i moved house and then had to get a BT phone line put in which happened 2 days ago and now AOL are been pricks saying im not getting broadband for 20 more days, in the mean time they have thrown me on shitty dial up. Im moving to BT anyway next week

Yorkshire_No1 said:
Sorry about not been around, i moved house and then had to get a BT phone line put in which happened 2 days ago and now AOL are been pricks saying im not getting broadband for 20 more days, in the mean time they have thrown me on shitty dial up. Im moving to BT anyway next week
nice to have you back

Users who are viewing this thread