Story Mumbai Indians - Duniya Hila Denge Hum!!! - Bangalore in Deep Trouble

Bangalore steal penultimate ball thriller

11jng9s.jpg

Jacques Kallis bludgeons one over the on side

Sloppy fielding by the Knight Riders undid Brendon McCullum's impressive half-century and took Royal Challengers Bangalore above Kolkata Knight Riders in the IPL table and in contention of a semi-final place after they chased down 143 to beat the Shah Rukh Khan's by six wickets. The match went to the penultimate ball but Bangalore clearly outperformed Kolkata through the chase. Jacuqes Kallis who scored an unbeaten scored 41-ball 49, and Roelof van der Merwe held their nerve to ensure the match didn't need the Super Over.

wi29tv.jpg

Pretty Realistic Game except the Gayle knock :p
Kallis held one end and Taylor aggressed at the end

Yeah Gayle's knock was weird dunno how he became that slow. :facepalm

Anyways a good news for all members who are reading this story. As the league matches are over and the knockout matches start I will be no longer using the PCCS. ;) I will be using the Ashes Cricket 2009 which I downloaded today and I liked the game. Replays are a bit problem but its ok I will try and manage. So guys you may expect some graphics like the one I did in my New Zealand or South Africa story if you may remember. :)

Hopefully I get the same support that time. Thanks again for you support. :clap :hpraise

Tbh, I think that's a great move. Your previous stories were amongst the best, I thought this one was bit of a tired, can't be bothered effort. But now I see that you sensibly realised that you couldn't do every match with graphics etc. so your saving the good stuff till last! Looking foward to future updates!

Tbh, I think that's a great move. Your previous stories were amongst the best, I thought this one was bit of a tired, can't be bothered effort. But now I see that you sensibly realised that you couldn't do every match with graphics etc. so your saving the good stuff till last! Looking foward to future updates!

hmmm.............

Nice start mate- just hope you get to finish this off.
As an added incentive: I bet you $100,000 vcash you don't get around to finishing this off properly, right up to the final.
(You're not allowed to do a few games with decent coverage, and then just just post scorecards and tiny reviews for the rest of the games)
How about it? :p

still on??

Yeah, still on. Tbh, I gain 100,000 vcash just from interest in two or three days. (Trying not to sound to cocky!)

What he usually does is the other way around: great updates for the first few games, and then just sims the rest of the games, to start a new story. This story has gained some momentum, and larger updates with more graphics etc. will make the business end of the IPL more accentuated. A good move to do it this way around in my opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread