Murali v Warne

Who is better?

• Warne

Votes: 41 50.6%
  • Muri

Votes: 40 49.4%

• Total voters
Your the one who sorta brang in the drugs thingy. And its just going to happen, whenever discussion takes place over Murali, chucking is going to be talked about.

so you or anyone else should go on insulting murali saying he's a chucker and no one should talk about warnie's drug use??

Mate.. they were diet pills. It's proven. They were dietetics that were seen as an illegal weight loss drug.

Don't you dare call Shane Warne a druggie.

Murali IS a chucker-I think he is an outstanding bowler and an absoulete LEGEND but he chucks the ball when he bowels the dooshra in my opinion :)

If you want to insult Warne's character, call him a player or a womaniser or something, not a druggie because if taking weight loss pills makes you a druggie than so does taking panadol.

I don't know whether its proven or not.. did they do some test? but warne was banned for some time wasn't he??

however you seem to accept that its proven what warne took were drug pills.. but mate it is also technically proven that murali is not a chucker by law...

Last edited:
They did do tests and they were found to be diet pills, but one of the ingrediants is illegal in Cricket on drugs grounds, so Warne rightful served his ban.

But there is no way Warne retreats to his shell quicker than Murali. he's always up for a challenge. These are two very different bowlers so I can't decide.
I remember Warnie being smacked for so many boundaries in an over once against Sachin Tendulkar that he finished off the over with a bouncer. :p

Murali looked all at sea when Pietersen reversed-swept him over cover point for six; something which Warne never endured.
Warnie has looked all at sea pretty much every time he has played India. He managed to pick up his only 5-wicket haul against us in his last tour here. He has also been tormented by many of our batsmen and VVS Laxman, in particular, has made him look average at times.

To all people who have seen Murali live know he still chucks?

Seriously, it doesn't matter what the ICC did for him (extending the degrees allowed when bowling) you can still tell that he chucks.
You are obviously seeing it different from others. Just the fact that there is significant opposition, backed by evidence, against the theory that he chucks is enough to suggest that your "obviously-he-chucks" theory is not that obvious or accurate.

Last edited:
You are obviously seeing it different from others. Just the fact that there is significant opposition, backed by evidence, against the theory that he chucks is enough to suggest that your "obviously-he-chucks" theory is not that obvious or accurate.

Iam just not going to take those bio tests to seriously because of the conditions in which he bowled them in and how he was bowling during them.

I dont care if you guys want to tell weather he chucks on not by using numbers, but I do it from what Iam watching him bowl.

Is he? Warne! The other guy should be on the mound for the Boston Red Socks

The guy off the wiggles?

murray.jpg

Iam just not going to take those bio tests to seriously because of the conditions in which he bowled them in and how he was bowling during them.

I dont care if you guys want to tell weather he chucks on not by using numbers, but I do it from what Iam watching him bowl.

Something which is proven you can't judge by the naked eye.

Yay.

Users who are viewing this thread