Story My New Story

Griffo

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
After winning the story of the month, promising to continue the story and then having the files become corrupted it has left a bitter taste in my mouth

Im going to create another ICC 2006 story because the new ICC looks poor in my opinion and once again im going to leave it up to you to decided who I use

I wouldnt start posting it for a while as I wish to make some headway to avoid the same situation which occured previously.

I would have loved to continue with Bangladesh but I dont think it would be right if I used them in my new story although I have gained mcuh knowledge about their current situation whilst researching them for my story

The Bangladesh story was the first that i had ever written and to gain sucess was spectacular, my story will probably be along the same lines but with a few visual upgrades as well as getting into the storylines which I was going to use in my other story but never got the oppotuinity

Please vote for the option which you would follow the most and if you want to see an England or Australia story please let me know as I havent included them because they would take alot of votes away from the other two teams

Thanks and Sorry

Griffmeister 3000

Good to see you back Griffo :) My best wishes for this story :thumbs

Keep voting guys! Thanks for the overwhelming support and i apoligize again but corrupted files are not my fault

my opinions,
New Zealand an awesome team with no stories,
Youn need to make it good, i know your stories are good but in my opinion not the best,
to match treva and gamerkid you need to add
ghot spot, hawkeye, real pictures, more updates and detail
very good luck i am confident you will continue to do well

Why does his story have to have hawkeye, hot spot and real pictures?
His story is unique, different and very good.

Yeah ive just seen his Bangladesh story and even though it's on ICC 2006, It is wonderful. I say whatever you feel is right for you Griffo.
In my opinion i'm going to choose.......The West Indies

The polls are even and I think that i will use dullahbahi's idea as no clear winner has appeared and chose to do a windies story. The only question is because im using ICC 2006

Any ideas for my windies story?

Last edited:
The World Cup :)

Will be interesting to see if you could change the fortunes of the Windies in that tournament!

Yes great idea or you could so the England-West Indies Series?

ok fair with windies i mean tht if he is going to do windies world cup
he could go into tons more detail and make jthe world cup one big story,

JUST LIKE TRVA AND GAMERKID
MY INTENTION WAS NOT TO DOWN THE STYLE OF GRIFFO JUST TO TRY AND HELP
HE ASKED FOR OPINION AND I GAVE IT SO LEASVE IT OUT FEELIN BLUE

Users who are viewing this thread