My Patch Version 2.0 : Complate Edition

abu

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
hi there....well this is the complete edition of my patch.

new features :

1. pacing for 10,20,45,50
2. difficulty tweaks for ODI and TEST.
3. all modes : easy, narmal and hard.

well....obviously this will try to provide you with a realistic gaming experience as possible.

installation is same as ravi's patches.

*those to reviewed the earlier 'beta' one as being too easy will hopefully find this as a challenge.

hope to get atleast some reviews on this one.

*will release a reversal patch as well.

Attachments

• tutsia.iver2.0ce.exe
    80.7 KB · Views: 84
guys.....

even after 29 downloads.............no reviews or comments about the patch is surely a big dissapointment for me.

cool it dude the thing is that everyone is waiting for the uk release and see if an official patch releases with it...they will be ppl who will review it....may be i will but after a week or two ;)

i have not tried it yet.I ll definitely try it today and post a review tomorrow.

Originally posted by wackojacko@Mar 14 2004, 06:32 AM
so does it make the computer less aggressive in one day matches?
yes.... i noticed the unrealistic score that cpu posted and also smashed the bowlers from the first to the last ball which was quite unrealistic.

the cpu will post realistic totals.

a batsman will play according to its type:

a defensive will play and try to take more of singles while on the other and an aggressive batsman will try to hit power shots in the middle and also advanced shots.

i get this error,

The patch could not be installed due to this error, there's not enough disk space!!!

I don't know why this happens i have more than 2GB of hard drive space left, what's the problem???

you have to apple he patch on an ORIGINAL GOB file.

no new kits,or any other thing thing should be installed it it.

it should be in its default form as it came with the game.

well....i''m planning to release the next version of my patch which will be upload in 1 day or so.

well there has been 74 downloads uptill now but not even a word on review.

well this is to say that thank you for downloading and if there is any other thing you want fixed or any comment plz post it as soon as possible so that if possible it can be fixed in the next release.

Users who are viewing this thread