Naresh's GFX

How are my works

• Total voters
Badri Wall : Its good mate. The style is working for you. Just it seems a bit low quality. I think its due to the stock. Text is decent.

Ronaldo Wall : Its awesome mate. I love evrything in it. The text is good too.

Torres wall : Its good too. But I dont like how you have changes the sking colour of Torres to green. The text is also not good. It does not flow with the sig. The background is good though.

KIU! :)

the torres wall is fantastic! got potential to be ur best

the c4d where it comes over him is not good around his leg area, it doesnt help blending

VERY nice atosphere

id make the text less visable, darker not opacity and up closer to his arm

possibly get soem smudging going on, it doesnt seem complete

Yeah thanks mate.I thought of some improvisations on making another version of it.
Nice suggestions.I will try it.

A slightly improved version I guess.Not sure if I have made it worse.
66dwnl.png

Last edited:
Posting after a long time in this thread, great Ronaldo wally KUI.

Nah, you've made it worse. I dont like the font and positioning. The text should be near his left arm and just below it. Still I dont like the way you made the his skin colour green.

Badri Wall : Its good mate. The style is working for you. Just it seems a bit low quality. I think its due to the stock. Text is decent.

Ronaldo Wall : Its awesome mate. I love evrything in it. The text is good too.

Torres wall : Its good too. But I dont like how you have changes the sking colour of Torres to green. The text is also not good. It does not flow with the sig. The background is good though.

KIU! :)

Thanks for the comments mate.
And for the Torres Wall,I just made everything to look like they are under water.So That reflected in his skin color too.I thought it gave the wall a good lively atmosphere.

naresh091 added 0 Minutes and 49 Seconds later...

Oh you posted another comment lol.
And yeah Im always making things worse in a rehash lol.

Lol. We posted at the same time. But you can blend it in a different manner. The background is awesome just the skin colour and text needs to altered.

Yeah fine mate.I need to work more on my text.Just will take me some time.
Yeah got your idea about your skin colour.But Im just liking that.My bad.
Thanks for the comment mate.

I'm a bit confused to comment about this one mate. The right hand side looks good. The texture work is good. The render effects are good. But I think the left hand side is too empty. I like the 'TEVEZ' font but I feel it needs to be placed on the left hand side and that too horizontally.

Users who are viewing this thread