Naresh's GFX

How are my works

• Total voters
Thanks mate.
But imo his face is funny more than ugly lol :p
Here is a signature I made for a battle.
abqfdz.png

Ballack Wall : I like the first version as I feel it completed with the main render. I dont mind the text in as well. Though you should clear the legs of the sahdow render. Also motion blur on the render beneath make it a bit LQ. On third version where you say that you improved the text imo you worsened it.

Imbrahimovic Wall : Version 1 for me. I like the yellow soft brush. Also the text is nice. The idea of kit is very noce. Though colours dont go well for me. Yellow and blue look a bit weird or may be you havent blended them well. Render effects are nice. But whats that yellow line for?

Ashravin Sig : Dont like it mate. The background looks low quality. Also the white line again doent suit. The text needs work. Render is nice though and lighting is also good. The stroke on render doesnt go well.

Thanks pranav.I liked those white and yellow lines.So tried them.Thanks for the comments.Also that Arshavin sig won the battle.
A team India signature.Made it just like that.So dont be harsh.
teamindia.png

naresh091 added 10 Minutes and 47 Seconds later...

V2
india1.png

Great work. I like the Ballack wallie. My first comment I suppose.

Thanks bibu.No you already commented for a ballack sig if you remember.

naresh091 added 13 Minutes and 3 Seconds later...

I dint like this one.Made this for a battle yesterday.But liked the text.So Im posting here.
2vab8yd.png

I will certainly do one.But since you earlier requested in Neo's thread he has made a Mccullum wallie.Check it too.

The Indian sig very good. I like the lighting in the frist version. Cant really think of any complaints except the text.

Messi wall is good but not very good. I like the background and the grunge in it. The render is well placed but text needs a lot of improvement. Overall its a bit LQ as I think it has been sharpened too much.

Actually I too noticed that sharpness when I finished it.But to be honest,I dint add that much sharpness at all.Anyway thanks for the comments mate.

Yeah I remember.Lol I accept that.But dint find it that low quality mate.

naresh091 added 20 Minutes and 56 Seconds later...

Pranav,I've made the improvements you suggested.Tell me if its better or worse.
20qgncg.png

i like all your recent works, ronaldo sig is fabulous..
messi wall....well not really very good..its kinda messy...but still ok.

Users who are viewing this thread