NatWest Series 2005

Who will win the Natwest Series 2005?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
squiz said:
He didnt touch it in anyway as was shown by the replay
I have'nt been watching(been listening to it)it,so i just went on what the commentator said(where is Henry Blowfe(i)ld).Bloody demo's been keeping me from watching it.Aus are going fairly well now.

If you like Blofeld his books are top quality.

bangladesh pushed Australia didn't they. only 11 balls left.

In the last 10-15 overs we we're always going to win, although before then Bangladesh did put up a good fight.

Bangladesh definitely showed good form, but I think the Aussies were trying to make sure they didn't do a 4/30 collapse job like they did the match before.

I think Gilly hit the pitch and thought he may also have clipped the ball. Meanwhile, the way the ball flew towards the slips definitely gave the impression of a knick.

On a replay it showed that he didn't hit it but bounced like that off the pitch. Weird bounce.

gilly walks

the match was pretty much batting practice 4 the aussies so gilly thought he would share it around.there was never any doubt we would win it,so there was no need 4 panic,we just cruzed home.we had allreddy made the final,no need to go silly.the pommy fans and players have had there fun now the aussies will get fair;dinkum and kick their royal arses all over england.

Did they?Well aren't you guys saying that(or were saying that)?I thought i heard something about aus going down the traps,and England winning the the series easily.

What's the betting Symonds will get a century now after Flintoff beats him, the ball brushes the off stump but doesn't knock the bails off :mad . Did anyone spot Symonds with the super glue? ;)

Users who are viewing this thread