Navin's Graphic Thread | New Shoaib Akhtar Sig.

Which is the best and easiest way to cut a pic?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pranav

ICC Board Member
You are improving by every sig mate ! Some good render effects.Background is bland.I like the two fade renders.Text is bad.
Overall: 6/10
tip: place the render a little toward right & add some textures to the sig.

navin-boss

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I want to know how to make the background like the one in your siggy..And wtf is render? :p Is it means the pic we cut and paste?

navin-boss

Club Cricketer
What is meant by Blend and texture?And how to blend a render or use texture in a render?

Last edited:

navin-boss

Club Cricketer
Makhaya Ntini:

MakhayaNtini.jpg

I have used Brush for the first time.:p..Any Comments?

KBC

Panel of Selectors
WOW! You've got a brief idea of things for forum graphics makings!

Really, It may not be professional, but much double to your standards! The lighting, the brushing! man! Knowing that you're starting and it's your FIRST TRY in brushing ( Caps gone wrong:p) you've got great potential, learn the general techniques which can give you a good sense of what is good and what is not, hmm.. Really, i never felt like doing a collab like this, you surely do when you see some attracting frame in any work which makes you feel like "it would really be awesome if that was added there!"

So, yeah, i'm asking myself for the first time :D, Canna' wea do a collab? I know you've started, but You'll really learn great things really soon!

Great job man, you've just shown an atom of the diamond from the mud, imagine how it will be when the full diamond (you) will open..

Really, there's something that's dragging me to that signature, don't know what? maybe the organization of the sig..

I'll give you regular tips in order for you to get to better levels!

KIU! :)..

Last edited:

navin-boss

Club Cricketer
WOW! You've got a brief idea of things for forum graphics makings!

Really, It may not be professional, but much double to your standards! The lighting, the brushing! man! Knowing that you're starting and it's your FIRST TRY in brushing ( Caps gone wrong:p) you've got great potential, learn the general techniques which can give you a good sense of what is good and what is not, hmm.. Really, i never felt like doing a collab like this, you surely do when you see some attracting frame in any work which makes you feel like "it would really be awesome if that was added there!"

So, yeah, i'm asking myself for the first time :D, Canna' wea do a collab? I know you've started, but You'll really learn great things really soon!

Great job man, you've just shown an atom of the diamond from the mud, imagine how it will be when the full diamond (you) will open..

Really, there's something that's dragging me to that signature, don't know what? maybe the organization of the sig..

I'll give you regular tips in order for you to get to better levels!

KIU! :)..

Thank you mate...Yh for sure..We can discuss it in MSN.

Pranav

ICC Board Member
You have improved a lot during the past few days.

Ntini Sig : 7/10

Yuvi Avy : 7/10

Dhoni Wally : 5/10 (Bg is way too plain)

tip : Only burshes wont work.Try adding some textures.Also add some render effects.

Users who are viewing this thread