Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Fire Knights CC

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Golden Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
Think hard about your picks. Don't pick purely batsmen, which seems to have been your method here, which has resulted in you picking a woeful bowling line-up. The Modern Day Test Draft proved that the best bowling attack is seen as the strongest side, so I'd say bowlers should come in the first few picks, as quality bowlers are pretty few and far between, especially in the modern era.

Dare

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
there were still some good ODI bowlers left. Gillespie didn't get picked at all, Gul is a batter ODI bowler then Sharma.

ali_ed2001

Club Cricketer
In which areas do I need to improve if I want my team to win in the next draft?

Your bowling attack. You can't have an attack of Srinath, Sharma, Caddick and Kumble and expect to compete against other sides in this draft which have bowlers like Mcgrath, Wasim, Steyn, Warne..etc.

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
To be honest none of the teams are great!!
some got good bowlers and some got good batsman so....they all the same but I will go with Laughing Buddha because of their got some good sloggers like Shahid Afridi, Kepal Dev and Adam Gilchrist.

vickyrox

Club Captain
i think i have one of the verst team on paper.......but cricket is not playyed on paper is it?? :P

Users who are viewing this thread