No Requests .:.NeO's Graphic Thread.:.

edited..​
2wrew77.png

That's the best wallpaper I have ever seen, reps to you mate.:hpraise:hpraise:hpraise

How do you do that crazily awesome style??!! :confused:

style of signature or wallpaper????....

first time ever my thread went to the 2nd page :D

V.1
345f0n8.png

V.2
hvtf6h.png

V.3
w1tdap.png

this sig(iniesta one) was suppose to look horrible but everything went horribly wrong and the outcome was
maxh8h.png

more then just horrible

style of signature or wallpaper????....

nothing in particular.. i was referring to all your works.. they always have this crazy and awesome effect in them!! like its always perfectly amazing no matter what it is!! so i wonder how you manage to do that!!

maxh8h.png

see this is what i was asking for in a Tamim's avatar.

btw that Tamim wally is my BG now :D

That Ronaldo signature is one of the best signatures I've seen in recent times.Just perfect.Not too fond about the Iniesta sig.Looks overdone to me.

cheers everyone

nothing in particular.. i was referring to all your works.. they always have this crazy and awesome effect in them!! like its always perfectly amazing no matter what it is!! so i wonder how you manage to do that!!

pretty Glad you like my work :D..

well fear i heavily rely on effects...i do the basics and then go on with effects...in wallpapers i usually go on with a concept in my mind...but in sigs you dont need to use ur mind that much...at times one stroke of a brush and a single effect make the whole sig....main thing for me is i try my best to gel everything with one another...like even if theirs a huge difference btw the render,backround,texture,brush or anything i just try my best too make them look like one whole thing...and how i do that welll i add soo many effects to that artwork that it ends either goood or either horrible :D....

btw i will be posting some tutorials sooon...i made a few tuts last time but my PC got busted..i didnt shared them and i paid the price..all gone deleted..i was looking for a proper time to post them but was too busy in the end...

That's not horrible, it's freakin ownage!
And make your sigs in 300x100 after so we can use em!

OK BOSS ;)....

by the way here is my new sig...

V.1
10ru2c7.png

v.2
11klbx3.jpg

The small size one :p
6xxg7m.png

Users who are viewing this thread