No Requests .:.NeO's Graphic Thread.:.

Heya Neo, i'm just wondering how you give your avys that WOW finish, like how do you do it?

212vltc.png

^For that image, it looks like its just a stock but you've given it that shiny touch... How?
Maybe post the psd of that?

As far as i was concerned it is by Selective Colour,If anyone could post that image i could try to make it similar like what he did.

Can You make a Avatar Of Michael Clarke?

yeh sure....here it is by the way :p
6pw8pv.png

Better than previous one,But still i wait till the 24th.One more please use a different pic of Dada.:)

oh crap forgot yours...next yours......sorryyyyyyyyyy buddyyy :(

Heya Neo, i'm just wondering how you give your avys that WOW finish, like how do you do it?

212vltc.png

^For that image, it looks like its just a stock but you've given it that shiny touch... How?
Maybe post the psd of that?

for that ava where there is nothing but some coloring modifications,as monzi said i use SC and some other minor effects..to increase the shine.....but in generalll there are plenty of ways to shine ur stuff....

i dont save PSD of those ava's which have more then 2 versions :D...i dont have the psd of this ava...but as i earlier mentioned in previous pages that i will be making some tuts....i will surely do one on this style...

Last edited:
Forgot about my Req?

Warner stuff and that link i gave you.

That is Awesome Man,My bad, i can't choose what version to use.All are amazing.

its beeen a long time since i last made a Cricket sig...made from scratch...

V.1
28sy3qf.png

V.2
15729ae.png

its weird but who cares tbh....

It isn't weird,It is of pure class.Great.

Users who are viewing this thread