No Requests .:.NeO's Graphic Thread.:.

Yeah mate it's been ages. Liking the new Iniesta one but I would prefer if the INIESTA text in the middle was more legible, especially the S in the middle.

Just out of interest, how long did that Tigers wallpaper take?

^^^well except from the razzaq one which is semi-multi colored all of the other are multi tone(have more then one color,like instead of brown for the whole skin a gfx uses dark brown light brown,grey,creamy,black with low opacity for shadow and other stuff)...it took 3 days to complete the whole wallpaper

meanwhile a new afridi wall

kaic84.png

I love everything in that wallpaper. It's done to perfection. :)

If you can, make me a Tendulkar wallpaper 1152*864 in some what same style.

I don't really like that one. I think you should do it on a black BG.

I have a thing against colorful stuff on white/light background. And I am not digging that orange

That is an awesome wally! Love it all. I prefer the light, bright colours as opposed to the dark, grunge look. Is part of Afridi intentionally "cartoony"?

^^^well except from the razzaq one which is semi-multi colored all of the other are multi tone(have more then one color,like instead of brown for the whole skin a gfx uses dark brown light brown,grey,creamy,black with low opacity for shadow and other stuff)...it took 3 days to complete the whole wallpaper

meanwhile a new afridi wall

kaic84.png

NICE! vivacity! Put into great use. I've a query though, U have a graphic tablet? don't say no! :D

I love everything in that wallpaper. It's done to perfection. :)

If you can, make me a Tendulkar wallpaper 1152*864 in some what same style.

Ok Boss

That is an awesome wally! Love it all. I prefer the light, bright colours as opposed to the dark, grunge look. Is part of Afridi intentionally "cartoony"?

Yes sir it was intentional

@Waqas- Bro its not a texture...as VR stated,i used Pentool

@Kbc - A Grafix tablet,Any reason for that??:confused::what

Didnt had a Logo for this ID....soo i made one :D
V.1
117bqkn.png

V.2 (Removed Some light from it)
zx4met.png

V.3 (the edges more darker)
wik9yu.png

Full view
2drsbae.png

Its Completly Custom Made with pentool.....some more modifications to come..tilll then :wave

you're only few of the free design graphics makers who use dodge/burn to perfection. As far as I saw. Too good for any gradients to warp to that lighting though. KIU.

No, was just asking about tablet. No real reason behind it. :p

cheers

its beeen a busy week...

shakib(for MC)

xf0t50.png
xcofw3.png
2vrzggn.png

Shoaib akhtar
2w7e7na.png
sqp5dt.png
2ij2hwj.png

2cfaaeu.png

hopefully i will make some more cricket stuff soon...

Users who are viewing this thread